Who do you beef with here on the siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
You know that fool that always eerks you.He always got something stupid or ignorant to say when responding to ur post.He's always hating on you n shyt.....Well,Here's my ppl I beef with on here.......

Alpha1...Fool always responding to my shit negative n shit for no reason..Me n this fool been thread beefing for about 2 months now.Fukkin Faggot.....

Ceezle.....Fool also hates on everything I try to do........

Who do YOU beef with?
:mad:

Apr 26, 2002
I don't really Have beef with anyone, if somone starts sum shit, I can't take them seriously, cuz they're just hidin' behind their computer screens. But If I had beef with anyone, it would be that fake ass Gangsta Nip Impersonater, Fuck you Najy! you still got that Diss on a song Comin' to you!

S

SHOHEI BABA

sgt. hustle has beef with me for no reason at all - one day she just started hating on me and thinks I am someone else

Apr 26, 2002
^Yeah,I feel you, Sergent Hustle is always bein' a smartass towards me, she always has sumptin' Negative to say towards me. Then I look at her sig and laugh. "whatever you want, I'm that" , when you doin' that Playboy appearance Serge? LMAO!

May 3, 2002
^^^^
I have beef with TRIPLE GOLD:mad:........!!!!!

Nah Just playin:)......but your right how could you have beef with someone over the fuckin internet....come on now!!!!

May 3, 2002
You got the beef, I'll being the Coronas and we'll have a carne asada (bar-b-que.)
I think I should beef with somebody just to make my life a little more interesting and my message board experience more difficult...

Jul 16, 2002
well let me see....

i think yungstamatt's a lil' beotch.....
i had a spat with baddestbitch on illstylez, but now that's a thing of the past......
and all those bitch ass niggas that have sided with matt on east coco, they know who they are and they are sissy lala's.....dutch hates me.....
hmmmm well that's all i can think of..... i'm out this booch*1 my love goes out to my real folkers though..... jade,nate,conndemmened, jenna, and who ever else has love for this_bitch..........

Jul 16, 2002
how about this......

RAVAGE said:
I hate every one and every one hates me, is a mutual relationship. And if ppl dont hate me they just hate my bad spelling, I mean shit I aint going to lie I hate my bad spelling too N' shit!
i don't hate u, so now..... you can hate me, but oh well i don't hate u,lol