Who do u think is the greatest NBA player so far......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who do u think is the greatest NBA player so far.....

• Total voters
Nov 7, 2006
I'm a Lakers fan but I knew Jordan way before I knew Bryant(wtf, just quoted Blu)
I think Jordan is the best. I find it funny though how people get offended by Kobe being considered up there. No he hasn't suppassed Jordan but its not even the fact that hes not on his level that fuels the arguments, people just don't like Kobe in general and end up sounding like butt hurt faggots. I do think he's the best now and its foolish to compare two people's careers when one of them isnt finished yet, but y'all need to stop guarding which ever side you're with, with your lives. Goddamn. Kobe will never be the athletic beast Jordan was but what I like about him is the amount of time hes put into tuning each fundamental skill. I can tell a bunch of you watch Kobe and look for things in his game to magnify as you critique.

Mar 24, 2006
Jordan>Bryant

the only motherfuckers that think otherwise is some LA homers.

Its about time Odom stepped up for ya'll....Odom is the biggest underachiever in the entire NBA.

The Knicks want Ariza back by the way.