Who Do I Catch Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
im not sure but this is clearly not the video Liz posted the pics for. Which makes me believe the other music video of this release is "The real thing" featuring Liz
Nope, it's for this video. The picture she posted is the outfit she is wearing in the second verse.

I hate ad placement in videos with a passion. The video was pretty good other than that.
Nate, ad placements remove me from the fantasy. I know it pays the bills and helps get videos made, but damn it's distracting.
I didn't really see it as "ad placement," because it's not like they went out of their way to get it in there, nor draw too much attention to it. Also, I'm pretty sure it's a pretty "authentic" scene, as I seem to recall Tech posting up a picture of him in the writing process, and having a Monster on hand. I could be mistaken though.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's subliminal ad placement at its worst. It's a patented and easily discernible label turned sideways ever so slightly and given its own cut in the video. It does nothing to aid the theme of the video and is completely out of place. It's a sign of the times.

J-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 20, 2008
So that is Suwandi on the track? Thought so, wasn't certain. I personally enjoy most of the Kaliko hooks, but the more Suwandi the better imo. Really like what she's done

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I'd prefer neither, myself. I think they need to start looking outside of their little circle more for hooks... and I'm even talking about Irv with that, shocker I know. I'm not talking just on the performance of the hooks either... the Tech, Krizz & Makzilla (etc.) hooks just aren't cutting it. There's got to be someone out there that can write some hooks that don't completely ruin songs like a few on Strangeland do.

May 7, 2008
chick was hot..

video i liked..probably more than any other.. and i enjoy this song more than any other song they did with a music video..

Mar 12, 2006
What was the original line that was changed or whatever?

Also, that first verse sounds so much sicker to this beat, than it did on the BET shit

Dec 14, 2005
That's subliminal ad placement at its worst. It's a patented and easily discernible label turned sideways ever so slightly and given its own cut in the video. It does nothing to aid the theme of the video and is completely out of place. It's a sign of the times.
So subliminal I didnt even notice it.

I did however notice how dope the video was, and a Monster can couldnt possibly make me think different. Unless Tech picked it up, drank some, looked at the camera, smiling, with the logo facing out, then said "drink monster".. I could care less.

Feb 20, 2008
all i'm saying about the monster can when i see it is, "okay tech's gotta get his energy so he can stay up and write rhymes since he comes out with new shit so often... while he also gets paid to drink it."

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
The monster can IS subliminal advertising. You may not even notice it at first, but your sub-conscience definitely picks up on it. However, it's not really surprising. Today we live in a world where EVERYTHING is sponsored by something. Big business got that mind control shit on lock...

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Dude if I was sponsored by someone and there giving me free shit of course I would return the favor and rep their shit.......that's kinda what your supposed to do.