Who closed..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2003
^same could be said about your net war feuds...

anyways jus wanted to know, i mean i thought that thread was aiight, and i've see far more worst threads, and if you can expose a fake ass rata bitch then what tha fuck, why not.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
the reason was that this here is a puro norte board were scrapa lovers get no love and scrap bitches are nothing but sewer rat dwelling whores.

May 22, 2003
I FEEL THAT IF ANYONE POST SHIT, TALKING SHIT TO EACH OTHER POST, ARE DUM. EVERYONE BE TALKING ABOUT WHO, IF YOU ARE FAKE MEET ME, OR IF U DO U REAL. BUT NO ONE EVER MEETS NO ONE. THAT SHIT IS GAY. NO ONE WILL EVER HANDLE THE TRUTH ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT SOME ONE YOU DON'T LIKE. IF GUYS TALK ABOUT DYNO AND HOW HE SAID WE MADE SHIT BETTER FOR THE ENES AND KEEPING WAR WITH EACH OTHER BETTER, BUT YOU GUYS ARE MAKEING IT DUM!!!! U GUYS GO BACK ON WHAT HE IS SAYING IF U GUYS TALK SHIT 2 EACH OTHER!!!! ITS NOT STOPIN. JUST QUIT ON TALKING SHIT 2 ONE AND AN OTHER!!!! IF U THINK SOMETHING THEN KEEP IT LIKE THAT AND NO ONE SHOULD SAY SHIT ABOUT IT. QOUTE IT!!!!!

Jan 21, 2003
CAT'S WILL HAVE OPINIONS NO MATTER WHAT. EITHER WAY THE ARGUMENTS WONT BE RESOLVED CAUSE THE BACK AND FORTH USE OF WORDS WONT BE STOPPED BY NOBODY. WHEN I COME IN THE NET I COME TO SEARCH THE WEB SEE WHAT THE ARTIST'S I LIKE ARE UP TO WRITE A COUPLE OF RHYMES AND SOMETIMES RESPOND ON HERE. BUT IS ALL UP TO EACH INDIVIDUAL TO SET UP AN EXAMPLE AND BE THE BIGGER MAN NOBODY SHOULD TELL ANOTHER CAT HOW TO USE THEIR INTERNET TIME IF THEY WANNA ARGUE IS UP TO THEM. BUT USE YOUR MIND AS THE STRONGEST LINK NOT THE WEAKEST ONE. LETS BRING THIS EAST CO CO FORUM TO MORE ENJOYABLE TOPICS.

1 LUV

Apr 25, 2002
vinn and rigo, please learn to spell and use punctuation. it'z hard as fuck to read through your posts and actually realize wut you're attempting to say....

@vinn, wut'z up with tha 2 essays? you gotta realize people are gonna talk shit no matter wut you say. 99% of tha foolz will refuse to meet up to handle it in real life, so there'z no way to stop them except ban them. and that doesnt seem to happen very often around here anymore.

@rigo, wut are you talking about? going against wut Dyno said? where tha hell do you see that shit? tha people talking masa back and forth to eachother are not enez vs enez (most of tha time). and when they are enez vs enez it's almost alwayz obvious one of them is fake, so again it'z not ene vs ene anyway.