Who cares about life?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
I thought the topic said "Who cares about life" not "Who cares about God."

Which is it? and don't give me some dumbass religious preachy bullshit about "God is life my son bla bla" - eat a dick.

Mar 21, 2003
Always gotta be some fuckboy some where.

Ok- first things first, I ain't talkin no religion....spirituality. Second things- God is life.

That ain't religion that's true. Where the fuck your mind at?

How real are you? All i'm doin is askin a question, why is you bringin all this hatred?

God's truth of spirituality...differs highly from religion.

Understand things before you speak.

Get your mind right.

Jan 13, 2003
life is really not a importance to me anymore.. I don't think it is to anybody who goes through a lot of shit unless you DO go to church, and believe that GOD will make it all better. ... < does that answer the question?

May 2, 2002
oh my fuckin god..this is the lame ass from the bizzy bone board... lmao.

all he posts is religious shit.. it gets quite stodgy after a while.

May 14, 2002
G. Prophet said:
Ok- first things first, I ain't talkin no religion....spirituality. Second things- God is life.

That ain't religion that's true. Where the fuck your mind at?

If it would be true that God is life then there wouldn't be a religion cuz you don't believe it anymore you know it [ how can you know anyway have you talked to him?

So where the fuck your mind at?

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
miggidy said:

Aha! Hence my statement:
Those are 2 totally different questions when you consider that there's people who believe and don't believe in God.

Aha! Hence my statement:
Some have li....

nevermind...LMAO

I know what you mean.

But, it isn't just those who believe and those who don't.

There are those who have knowledge, also...

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Yeah, but they usually limit it to just that, a force.

Once you begin to speak about intelligence they disregard what you say...

When it is conceived that the conditions for life are in extreme precision, a theist asks, "how then did life begin if it was not by a higher intelligence?"

Then, the atheistic scientist replies with, "given a universe of infinite possibilities and over billions of years, it can happen."

Then, of course, you have to point out to the unwise that infinity must be *infinite* in all aspects not contradictory to itself. Hence, infinity must be infinite in intelligence. Otherwise you cannot speak of it, without falling half-wise to some conception as infinity being merely an entityless force...

Also, when I say "..in all aspects *not contradictory to itself*", I mean, for example...

For one to conclude, based on my statement of "infinity being infinite in all aspects", "well, then infinity must be infinite in finiteness."

that is contradictory so it must be disregarded, absolutely...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
But these same scientists admit that there's a design to the universe.
Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton both believed in a creator and a force that holds everything in place.
My assumption is that these 2 intelligent men humbled themselves and accepted the possibility.
Something other scientists fail to do because they are addicted to their own ideas....

I'm currently reading "The holographic universe" because a lot of cats in here suggested it.
So far the book tells you that there is a reality beyond this one we live in physically. And that our current reality isn't the real one.
Kind of confusing but it reminds me of the book of Revelations, when it says that God will pull back the sky and reveal the truth behind it....

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
I am also currently reading that book. Or at least I was...

I got side-tracked and will eventually get back to it.

I read many books simultaneously, usually.

Recently I have been focusing on the Bhagavad-Gita...

If you have the means, pick up a book entitled, "The Science of Mind" by Ernest Holmes

It doesn't sound spiritual, but his philosophy is based around the bible...