Who bang SCREW or Slowed Music ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2004
what it do mayne its ya boy Big Wrecc down here in Down For Whatever TX DFW mayne....just wonderin how many y'all Bay Homies is bangin that Slowed Shit cuz for those who dont know it aint all SCREW no matter what THEY say....so who jammin that robert earl to mayne that OG DJ SCREW let a yung pimp knwo somethin...holla at ya boy...oh and go pick up that bun b album
TRILL if you aint got it yet....ALREADY...FREE Chad Butler mufucca

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
wtf? maybe i aint understand but let me see. yea i like to listen to shit like slim thug screwed in chopped. but u said it's just "slowed". im assuming cause it wasnt done by dj screw but u do realize that the "process" is called screwed because dj screw started it. its like saying u cant call this music "rap" cause whoever started it didnt make it.

Jul 7, 2004
ejukated_ent said:
still...haha what it do? i got some homies from DFW. ALREADY...be cool mayne. i just read my last post seemed kinda defensive...its all love on my side of town ya dug?
hahaha yea mayne i was finna get on ya when i was readfin that first one haha maayne but i tell ya what listen to this right chea...this was made after mike watts famous elevator comments.....and features DJ SCREW on it....at the begining and at the end when it really goes off and see what Mr Davis Had to say about people caliing it SCREW...and thats the man himselfs words so i tihhnk the uissue is spokjen for....holla at ya boy....DFW

www.chopped-n-dropped.com/Big Wrecc - Fucc Watts 2004.mp3

Sep 30, 2005
I'm always down for cats steppin out the boundaries and coming with their own shit, so I'm feelin chopped n screwed music on that level. I never really took the time to get into it though.

Apr 25, 2002
You're gonna find a few cats who like it but otherwise that shit don't fly out here. 1% or less like it, 99% think it's garbage. Westcoast lifestyle is too fast for that slow ass shit.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
one of the few songs i tried listening to screwed is Zion I's The Bay song and it's coo yall should peep it.