Who are your favorite wack rappers/mc's?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^so if you hear a rapper with the tightest beats, a clean ass voice, and coo ass hooks you won't like him if he's an ABC ass rapper?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Group Home & Guru....gotta love them voices over primo beats.....even if they're saying the dumbest shit.....now Guru is exponentially better than Group Home, but he's still not tight

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Defy said:
^so if you hear a rapper with the tightest beats, a clean ass voice, and coo ass hooks you won't like him if he's an ABC ass rapper?
For some reason most rappers with good beats and hooks can't rap for shit and most of those who can rap are also those with the shittiest beats and disastrous hooks ....although the group with both shitty beats and shitty rapping is progressively increasing is size

I am still trying to figure out why this is the case....

Mar 2, 2006
Vanilla Ice.. Afroman [[..although he did have balls for that one diss track he put out dissin hellllla muthafuckas..]] and damn near every commerciaL rapper out now [[.. tha Kafani's.. tha Unk's.. etc. ..]]

May 31, 2007
Afroman is one funny ass dude... and yea that diss track was ill... "Afro motha fuckin M.A.N. cant stand no motha fuckin Ying Yang Twin"

"Dont change clothes, change the CD"

"Kelis get on your knees, and face me, I got a milkshake for u and its tasty"..
the CRAZY RAP is some good shit 2
"Colt 45 and 2 zigzags, baby thats all we need"

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
rising_tied said:
Afroman is one funny ass dude... and yea that diss track was ill... "Afro motha fuckin M.A.N. cant stand no motha fuckin Ying Yang Twin"

"Dont change clothes, change the CD"

"Kelis get on your knees, and face me, I got a milkshake for u and its tasty"..
the CRAZY RAP is some good shit 2
"Colt 45 and 2 zigzags, baby thats all we need"

whats the name of this