Who are your favorite producers from the bay that you recomend?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Real talk and if you aint makin music bcuz u love hip hop then why are u doing it? I got into this shit bcuz of that reason and that reason only. If u want some real advice though u need to work alot harder or fire whoevers helping you bcuz all the songs ive heard from u are not good. Whoever is helping u is doing a bad job. Like if u were my artist and u came with those songs i would make u trash em all on tge spot. You can only get better reck and u should sit down and seriously think about the music youre making bcuz in my eyes u need a new plan. Dont take this the wrong way im really tryin to give u some advice that u need to take. Pretty sure alot of people agree.
I know all I ever put out are rough drafts so It dont surprize me that some people dont like em butI dont take anything you tell me the wrong way. On the contrary Im soaking in everything you tell me like a sponge. But I know what I'm doing and I know people will be blown away with what I got in store for them

May 8, 2011
I know all I ever put out are rough drafts so It dont surprize me that some people dont like em butI dont take anything you tell me the wrong way. On the contrary Im soaking in everything you tell me like a sponge. But I know what I'm doing and I know people will be blown away with what I got in store for them
Right on lil homie. I hope so and i wish u nothing but success. If u ever want some real a&r help semd me a track ill tell u honestly what i thinks wrong with it and how i feel u can improve the track.

May 8, 2011
fa sho will do where you from?
Im FROM Tacoma, Washington. But im up by sac. Our label is spread out throughout the bay though. Dank and Kryp are from Vallejo. S.B. is from San Fran. Axion Jaxion is from Hayward, and Los Rakas are from Oakland. Thats a super-click right there. Hard to find one with that many cats from different areas in the bay that actually get along.

May 8, 2011
INDECENT THE SLAPMASTER! hands down...
Who??????? J/K the slapster is dope too and very reasonably priced and is willing to work with any and everybody. You can get a beat plus get your song mixed and mastered all in one shot. Alot of "so called" producers around here can push buttons and loop and call themselves producers,but that is only a beatmaker, bruh is the complete package and that is rare. I think producers like indo are very valuable to up and coming artists who might not be able to have the Mike Dentons of the world mix and master their whole project, this way its done and sounding crisp and there is no headache later when it comes time to finish. Just my two cents

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Im FROM Tacoma, Washington. But im up by sac. Our label is spread out throughout the bay though. Dank and Kryp are from Vallejo. S.B. is from San Fran. Axion Jaxion is from Hayward, and Los Rakas are from Oakland. Thats a super-click right there. Hard to find one with that many cats from different areas in the bay that actually get along.
fa sho I feel you if its all good with you I'd rather meet you personally and show you the songs myself rather than send it to you for review im kinda protective of my work especially when its a final copy

May 8, 2011
fa sho I feel you if its all good with you I'd rather meet you personally and show you the songs myself rather than send it to you for review im kinda protective of my work especially when its a final copy
LOL I have no plans on stealing a reckless song :devious:, but whatever u want bro. Hit me when u are out this way or come to one of our shows. Where is Gilroy at anyway? If its by Monterey, Paso Robles, Santa Maria or Ventura then peep our upcoming shows thread and come see us with Hus. Ill put u on the list. Keep working lil homie and if its meant to b it will happen for you.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
LOL I have no plans on stealing a reckless song :devious:, but whatever u want bro. Hit me when u are out this way or come to one of our shows. Where is Gilroy at anyway? If its by Monterey, Paso Robles, Santa Maria or Ventura then peep our upcoming shows thread and come see us with Hus. Ill put u on the list. Keep working lil homie and if its meant to b it will happen for you.
lol I still wont risk it haha Gilroy is two cities down from San Jose. Its the last city in Santa Clara County going on 101 south its pretty far but I have no problem driving to sac since I have family out there and if I was willing to drive to Idaho and back to pick up some songs for a compilation, I'm sure driving to sac is a pice of cake lol and If you ever have a show let me know and I'll try to make it out to some of em

May 8, 2011
lol I still wont risk it haha Gilroy is two cities down from San Jose. Its the last city in Santa Clara County going on 101 south its pretty far but I have no problem driving to sac since I have family out there and if I was willing to drive to Idaho and back to pick up some songs for a compilation, I'm sure driving to sac is a pice of cake lol and If you ever have a show let me know and I'll try to make it out to some of em
Fo sho or next time in in san jo fuckin with the fam bam Playa Rae and Trey C or Ryecoon ill get with you.

Dec 4, 2007
Real talk and if you aint makin music bcuz u love hip hop then why are u doing it? I got into this shit bcuz of that reason and that reason only. If u want some real advice though u need to work alot harder or fire whoevers helping you bcuz all the songs ive heard from u are not good. Whoever is helping u is doing a bad job. Like if u were my artist and u came with those songs i would make u trash em all on tge spot. You can only get better reck and u should sit down and seriously think about the music youre making bcuz in my eyes u need a new plan. Dont take this the wrong way im really tryin to give u some advice that u need to take. Pretty sure alot of people agree.
He not lying about trashing songs lol..... But now at the end of the day the love one KNOWS his shit....

Good luck to u pimp and if you want a feature i will work with ur budget!!!

Apr 21, 2012
Pak is a good person from what i know, and i fucked with them over there in hayward a bunch of times. BUSINESS though ok here u go....... if u buy a couple beats and then a couple days later realize that ap has one of them on his album ok maybe it was a mistake no big deal, but when the beat that u go get to replace that one and then drop money on labtime and a Casual feature only to hear that beat a couple months later on the ampicino cd????????? Then there is some suspect business issues and he lost a real customer who actually spends money with alot of producers, and is always 100 with his business ask anybody whos anybody in the bay about how i handle my shit. Then he gonna try and say oh shit its not my fault so and so just be takin my beat disks, so fuckin what get your business in line. Or then he gonna try and say ill give u a beat to make up for it thats fuckin insulting u better give me ten fuckin beats. Honestly i stopped even going thru their lab in hayward cuz i dont know if i can see him without saying something and i got too much business with the rest of the camp to be making waves over dice game money. Hope that clears it up for u champ.
Check PM boss.....

May 8, 2011
Songs like this were getting produced out of there when I was going thru there weekly. I was actually starting to work on a Los Rakas ten song cd ft. Krypto that was gonna be completely produced by Rob-Lo and Traxamillion, but after I kinda felt disrespected I put the brakes on it. So really some people dont realize it but bad business practices might also hurt the peoples around you pockets as well. Just some food for thought.

[video=youtube;YLHCG3uzdfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLHCG3uzdfQ[/video]