Who are the Top 10 Most

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'd say there's a decent list of characters that keep things lively in here, or did at one point...

Tadou, that's a given. Kalyn, D-Sane, JLR/Jae Reekay/Gringo, Fridge, and I would list myself, but that's conceited...lol...Reasons for my picks....

Tadou-if you don't know, do a fuckin search, lol...

Kalyn-pretty much the only "real" female NW supporter in this forum.

D-Sane-everyone knows who D is for one reason or another

Reekay/Gringo-almost always has some funny shit to say

Fridge-says some crazy, outlandish shit, and is a major supporter of the NW movement on here and in 3D.

EvilWayz-reppin reaper radio, graphics for nw stuff, etc...

Mar 23, 2004
wtf???..........what the hell is siccness turnin into a fuckin a.o.l quit wit the gay ass threads...ummm who do you guys think the top ten popular people are??? lmao this aint fuckin school no more my nig good luck wit the responses tho...... hunnit boi

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Man

savdout916 said:
wtf???..........what the hell is siccness turnin into a fuckin a.o.l quit wit the gay ass threads...ummm who do you guys think the top ten popular people are??? lmao this aint fuckin school no more my nig good luck wit the responses tho...... hunnit boi
This is just a question to the N/W posters just because.. Watch how you word shit to with all that Gay talk homeboy if you don't like a Threads topic don't respond to it...
Don't start none won't be none fo' real....

Apr 25, 2002
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY WHEN I WAS MORE INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM,I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE THE LIST FOR MOST AND LEAST....

BUT ANYWAYS....MY TOP 10....

1.CRANKY-TRUE SUPPORTER AND GOOD GUY...
2.EVILWAYZ-SMAE AS ABOVE AND TREATS EVERYONE TO REAPER RADIO..
3.KALYN-AT ONE POINT ON MY LOW LIST,BUT NOW A WOMAN I RESPECT,A CLASS ACT...
4.D-SANE-THE RESIDENT ASSHOLE OF THE BOARD AND TRUTH TELLER RIVALLED BY ONLY ME,,,STAND UP GUY..
5.TADOU-I WOULD CHECK THE MOST MUNDANE POSTS HERE IF I SAW HIS NAME ON THEM.UNKNOWINGLY ENTERTAINING..
6.FRIDGE-FUNNY GUY...I ALWAYS CHECK A THREAD IF I SEE HIS NAME IN IT TOO..
7.C RON-EVERYONE HATES HIM BUT LIKE TADPOLE,I GOT A KICK OUTTA HIS BULLSHIT..
8.NOTES-HUMBLE GUY...NICE PERSON
9.SYKO-DRAMA SEEMS TO FOLLOW HIM AROUND WHEN HE POST...ENTERTAINMENT...TOO BAD HE ONLY POSTS IN BART NOW MAINLY...HIS AND D SANES BATTLES ON HERE WERE CLASSIC...
10.SIXXNESS-IVE BUMPED HEADS WITH HIM A LOT....A STR8 PRICK BUT IS DEDICATED TO THE NW AND I RESPECT THAT...COOL ENOUGH WHEN HES NOT KISSING ASS :)

BOTTOM 10....

1-10 ANYONE WHO SPAMS THERE BULLSHIT IN HERE AND GETS NO REPLIES BUT EVERYTIME THEY MAKE A NEW SONG,THEY RETURN TO DO IT ALL AGAIN...

Dec 11, 2002
Hmmmm.. lets see... my favorites would have to be a tie between Billy the Fridge and Mr D-Sane.... nooobody gets this forum going like those two...

Other folks we couldnt do without..

EvilWayz- the KING of Reaper Radio
Gringo Star- the olive eater
Tony206
Dak iller
Mo-X
RHS
Cool Nutz
Sixxness
Cranky
Notes
Kaoz
xpanther206
Bammer

... and well.. Tragic Losses will pop up where you least expect him to.. and give you a dose of TRUTH.