who are the REAL members of the S.U.C.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
flip is not the freestyle king...there is way too many people to list in the suc...not all the suc rap...

but your core group of suc are:
screw
fat pat
big moe
hawk
grace
los
enjoli
ryno
randy
esg
c note
willean
d red
dave
hair cut joe
big steve
flip
keke
lil o
z ro
d drew
shorty mack
jut

and many more...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i didn't think lil o was a part of the SUC, cause i thought he was really only fuckin with watts and not screw.

Lil flip is the "freestyle king" because screw called him that, but he's not the best freestyler by any means.

I thought lil flip was the last member added before screw passed away tho. I thought moe had been a member long before flip. He was on that dead end alliance cd back in 98 or 99 and i though they put him in the click around that time, maybe i'm wrong.

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
ill tell you again...flip is not the freestyle king...screw did not give him that title...sucka free gave him that title...

lil o is suc...moe is suc...

lil flex is not...there are alot of people affiliated but they aint really suc...

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
the plaque says SUCKA FREE RECORDS presents lil flip the freestyle king award...

when you watch award shows and eminem gives britney spears the award for best female singer its not eminem shows giving her that title...all screw did was HAND him the plaque that sucka free bought for him on his b-day...