Who are the most slept on rappers or r&b music atrist coming out of K.C.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
I feel you Tech is cold he spits better than a gang of niggas out there with all the fame,niggas in Cali luv him but he needs whole world recognition,you feel me hopefully soon he will get that chance.He had is shot when ie was on the video with Sway and Tech featuring Eminem,and also when he was rappin with Pac so he had his fair shot.

Nov 2, 2003
Macc James is cold as fuck as a matter of fact I was just playing his chop it up,also the popper is cold and niggas know about him he just needs to get a chance like Tech did on other famous niggas records or a video.

Nov 6, 2004
s9992017 said:
Macc James is killin all these lil niggas in kc like who tha fuck is young kev theese niggas cant fuck wit Imacculate James
quit being a dickrider......macc james is tight but not the tightest in KC..macc james needs to keep it gangsta thats when hes hella tight..all that club and party music is wack...his best songs are "gangsta way" "do or die" "what goes on" "itchin 4 scratch" "pimpin".Almost every song on the chop it up cd.

Sep 9, 2004
flipyawig said:
quit being a dickrider......macc james is tight but not the tightest in KC..macc james needs to keep it gangsta thats when hes hella tight..all that club and party music is wack...his best songs are "gangsta way" "do or die" "what goes on" "itchin 4 scratch" "pimpin".Almost every song on the chop it up cd.
Aint no body ridin dick mufucker Macc james just always flows harder than everyone else even on dat chop suey his shit was tight on "Heat attack", ""Imacculate Future" "Get Doe" BUt all da gay shit u talkin bout is dat nigga jok3r on "Home with me" and dat over time grindas cd

Aug 3, 2004
www.midwestdboys.com

Kansas City has a lot of tight rappers who in due time will get there credit.When we drop D-Boy Films first movie "Borrowed Time",we'll open up doors for the town fa-sho..

The Capo

Nov 6, 2004
s9992017 said:
Aint no body ridin dick mufucker Macc james just always flows harder than everyone else even on dat chop suey his shit was tight on "Heat attack", ""Imacculate Future" "Get Doe" BUt all da gay shit u talkin bout is dat nigga jok3r on "Home with me" and dat over time grindas cd
these songs are good to "tha hottest" and "who am i" Macc james should come out with a cd with nothing but gangsta songs like these without joker..that "overtime grindas" cd is horrible