who all has there diploma here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
im workin on gettin my ged to yall who complainin bout yer job u need to reconize game and get yo dam diploma it will help a lot unless u lucky
________
Wild_Eva cam

Apr 25, 2002
i got a diploma. i was fucking short a HALF CREDIT at the end of my senior year. so i had to go to night scool in the fall, cuz i wasent about to go to summer school. and fuck the Get Easy Degree that shit is worthless. any employeer is gonna hirer someone who has a diploma over a GED even though they aren't suppose to. Diploma gets alot more looks than a GED, trust me. how you gonna get more knowledge in a 4 hour test than you will by taking classes for 4 years? common sense, the GED is the easy way out

shadow

May 2, 2002
Every job that I have ever applied at hasn't asked for a copy of my diploma, asked to see my diploma, or even contacted my High School to verify that I even went there.

Not saying that nobody does...I just found that interesting. I threw out my diploma along time ago. I hated High School anyways.....