WHITEDAWG TURNS DOWN MAJOR LABEL DEAL 4 INTERNET DISTRIBUTION!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
It's because they don't know they hood mayne. You can't chalk that up to a whole race. I agree not many white people can rap, but their ain't too many white folks in the hood. Paul wall can rap his ass off, so can haystak. bubba sparxxx is aiight too.
I'm half mexican and white. If you knew me, you wouldn't really think I was "white." My hood was and still is hard as fuck, so don't discredit me or my name by what you think my background is. N like I said, if you think your raps is that tight, post up some lyrics! Make me a believer, if not, keep your trap sealed

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
What you look like is a scared bitch. You started flappin your gums all quick til I said that, you know damn well I'd ice your ass behind, in front or on the side of the mic.

What you are saying is just as stupid as saying all black males 15-25 think they can rap just because they are black. How many aspiring rappers do you know? Cause I know a lot of people who think they can rap. Mimic your fuckin idol's Jay-z, 2pac, and throw in some Scarface some more and keep telling yourself that your tight. It don't make a fuck to me.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Mista Sinista said:
Who gives a fuck what u hate? I damn sho dont. And like I said, these white boys need to cut that shyt out. Rap is for any race except for white. Whites were the ones protesting against rap all the time, blaming rap for all the problems of the world, talkin about banning rap and shyt. But when they see how much money is in rappin, all of a sudden, they wanna jump in rap. Tell me Im lyin, so I can make a clown out ya.
And to the white boy talkin about he can "slash" any black rapper. Step yo ass up on the mic against me and I'll make you wish U wouldve never came within 100 feet of a mic. I'll even slaughter eminem faggot ass.

1. fuck you

2. if you could 'slaughter' eminem .. you wouldn't typing on this post. l

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Mista Sinista said:
SHut your faggot ass up. U want me to type my shyt so u can copy and paste it and say it in your raps? Bytch ass boy. Like I said...I dont have shyt to prove 2 u. So fuck you, your sorry wanna be black ass, and an extra special fuck you to anybody u know and support your already washed up rappin.

I don't want to be black, i'm mexican you dumb fuck. You "got nothing to prove" yet you keep posting just for the sake of trying to get the last word to boost your ego. I could post one of my verses that would fade your whole catalog. Be gone you nuthin ass nigga

Apr 25, 2002
Mista Sinista said:
Rap is for any race except for white. Whites were the ones protesting against rap all the time, blaming rap for all the problems of the world, talkin about banning rap and shyt. But when they see how much money is in rappin, all of a sudden, they wanna jump in rap. Tell me Im lyin, so I can make a clown out ya.
And to the white boy talkin about he can "slash" any black rapper. Step yo ass up on the mic against me and I'll make you wish U wouldve never came within 100 feet of a mic. I'll even slaughter eminem faggot ass.
TO QUOTE FORMER RUTHLESS ARTIST PISTOL"YOU TALKIN OUT YO ASS CAUSE YO MOUTH DONT KNOW NO BETTER"

YOU LOST ALL CREDIBILITY WITH THESE POSTS HERE.....I AM WHITE.....I GREW UP ON THE PIONEERS OF RAP.....LISTENED WHEN NO ONE ELSE WHITE WAS FUCKING WITH RAP.....GOT IN FIGHTS AND GOT JUMPED AFTER PARTIES FOR PUNKING PEOPLE OUT ON THE MIC BECAUSE I WAS WHITE AND BETTER THAN THE NEXT MAN....IVE MADE SACRIFICES IN MY LIFESTYLE AND WELL-BEING FOR THIS MUSIC THAT I HAVE LIVED FOR FOR THE LAST 18 YEARS(IM 28 BTW)....NOT SAYING THAT IM MORE REAL THAN THE NEXT PERSON,BUT MY COLOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LOVE FOR RAP RO THE REASONS I LOVE IT.....YOU ARE GENERALIZING ALL WHITE PEOPLE BY THE ACTIONS OF THE ELITE/RICH WHITES THAT PROTEST MUSIC....YOUR ARGUMENT IS LIKE AN ANOREXIC BITCH,IT HOLDS NO WEIGHT......GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR GENERALIZING ASS......BEAT EMINEM???I BEAT WHITE DAWG WOULD SMOKE YOUR STUPID ASS....

NO HATRED,JUST THE TRUTH...

T.L.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Mista Sinista-
YOU ARE WELCOME TO POST IN THE SOUTHERN FORUM.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO VOICE YOUR OPINION, AS LONG AS IT’S IN AN EDUCATED FASHION.

HOWEVER-YOU ARE NOT WELCOME TO COME TO THE SOUTHERN FORUM AND SHOOT "fucc you's" AT ALL MY FOLKS, BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR VIEW.
THAT’S CHILDISH.

YOU SEE, THERE IS A EDUCATED WAY TO VOICE YOUR OPPOSITION ABOUT "whites" and RAP, AND THERE IS AN UNEDUCATED WAY.

YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE ROUTE THAT CREATES HOSTILITY.
YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE ROUTE THAT TURNS PEOPLES EARS OFF.
YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE "childish" AND UNEDUCATED WAY TO VOICE YOUR OPPOSITION.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY "fucc whites/rap etc.", THEN BE PREPARE TO BACC IT UP WITH FACTS, REASONING, ETC.
BREAK OUT THE GOT DAMN MATH BOOK IF YOU HAVE TO, CAUSE FOLKS ARE GOING TO EAT YOU ALIVE.

SEE-IF YOU DON'T WANA COME WITH SOME EDUCATIONAL INFO ON WHY YOU SAID "fucc whites/rap etc.", THEN DON'T RESORT TO SHOOTIN "fucc you's" AT EVERYONE.
THAT’S WEAK, WACC AND STR8 SILLY.

COME SMARTER THAN THAT HOMEBOY.

THIS IS MY 60 CENTS, TAKE IT OR LEAVE, BUT-CHECK YOUR APPROACH.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD POST, I HATE TO SEE IT RUIN BY BS.

D-LOCC

Status
Not open for further replies.