white or latin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Not true. His focus was CLEARLY on spelling making people look ignorant. "Let it be known"...."keep it real"...."i could fuck with that"...these are also ghetto slang, but there is a difference between saying those and saying "exsactly" and "scense" and all of this other ignorant shit.

Apr 15, 2004
SHEA said:
Latin is most of southern Europe....no matter what the american latins say....my father spoke fluent latin ( & Italian )....from Italy...but if you ask anyone in the USA if they looked at me & what nationality they'd say I was....it would have been white. Fuck a colorline really....it's all about how much heart you got in the street anyway.

SS

but if you ask ppl in europe from italy or spain what color they have, they will say they white not latin..and most italians are white, so whats the difference of white and latin?

Mar 18, 2003
I can not stress enough how dumb it is to mix color with nationality. Why can't people understand they are two completely different concepts? It's always some white skinned Mexican, or Itilian, that will tell you they are (insert country of origin) and not white. It just goes to show how evil white people are made out to be, people don't even want to be catagorized. Then again, it works both ways because I have seen light-brown skin people who hang out with all white people and claim they are white. If people are to have an intelligent discussion on race, then it must involve color; and if they are to have an intelligent discussion on ethnicity, then it must involve culture and nationality. Never should the two be mixed up, because you will have idiots parading the discussion with nonsense about how they are Australian and not white.

Apr 15, 2004
Nitro the Guru said:
I can not stress enough how dumb it is to mix color with nationality. Why can't people understand they are two completely different concepts? It's always some white skinned Mexican, or Itilian, that will tell you they are (insert country of origin) and not white. It just goes to show how evil white people are made out to be, people don't even want to be catagorized. Then again, it works both ways because I have seen light-brown skin people who hang out with all white people and claim they are white. If people are to have an intelligent discussion on race, then it must involve color; and if they are to have an intelligent discussion on ethnicity, then it must involve culture and nationality. Never should the two be mixed up, because you will have idiots parading the discussion with nonsense about how they are Australian and not white.

so are latins the ppl that already was in south america before the europeans came or europeans with dark hair from south europe, or just ppl that speak a latin language or maybe all ppl that live in latin america...i dont know

R

RuThLeSs RiCk

sheriff said:
whats the definition of latin?when are you white and when latin.?......
sorry its maybe a dumb question but who cares :knockout:
Latins are white. Less than 9% of Mexicans are Latin, but they classify all of us the same. Latins are Iberians; Italians, Spaniards, etc. The people who made up the Roman empire.