White food

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
EIHT,
CHEESEBURgERS WERE INVENTED IN DENVER. NO SHIT.

WHITE PEOPLE FOOD WOULD BE gREY POUPON AND BOLOgNE SANDWICHES. OTHA THAN THAT, THEY JUST EAT EVERYBODY ELSES SHIT AND TRY TO WATER IT DOWN.

May 12, 2002
Only because I saw it on A&E will I get into the Hamburger thing. But according to them, The Hamburger was started up here in the states. It was actually Steak placed between two pieces of bread, and later evolved into what it is today.

Apr 25, 2002
soul food is not all american it's african american. And all that shit slashmash00 was naming sounds like some thanksgiving shit the natives made up.

So, i'm sitting here thinking. Yeah, I do that sometimes, so eat a dick bitch. What the fuck is white food? I got a few moments to spare let me to a quick search. And bam, first site to pop up had some interesting things to say.

|THE WHITE RACE was not made to obey the divine law. They were made to oppose it, therefore following after them and doing what they do is getting you the hell. It is no excuse for you. The average so called Negro thinks it is all right for him to do evil too. But, we are two different people. The so-called American Negro is a divine member lost from the divine circle, while the slave mater who has been his teacher, is an enemy to God, by nature. This is why the Bible teaches you that hell was created for them the day they were made...Meat will not prolong our lives, it will cut life short. The white race lives on this type of food, meat, animal flesh. The carnivorous beasts and birds who live off of flesh and eat others, have short lives.|

I really don't give a fuck what you think about that there, but hey, maybe someone else does.

By the way, BigE916WRM is right.

:dead:

May 5, 2002
lol its funny how some ppl got so mutha fuckin touchy about this topic simply because we r having fun with what is "white food" yet I bet had they said black food ppl would be having a ball with it..

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
damn I don't mean like what white folks eat, since white folks eat just about anything... but like when you think of "black food" or "mexican food" and etc... you think of specific things but if someone's like "damn there's some white food" there's really nothing that came to mind...

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
shit that i would consider "white food" would be the shit you see cooked on those "greatest chef's" shows on tv where they cook up a small ass amount of food and put it all in the middle of the plate. that shit wouldnt even fill a fucking etheopian up.