WHITE ALBUM FEEDBACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
WHATS POPIN.. LOT'S OF STUFF IN THE WORKS

SAN QUINN AND BERNER ALBUM
DRUGSTORE COWBOY ( SOLO) STREET ALBUM
LUCKY LUCIANO AND BERNER
20 LIGHTS (SOLO)
FED X ... NEXT DAY AIR.. (SOLO)
AFTAH SUM LIL EVIL AND BERNER ALBUM
PACKS (MOTION PICTURE)
A DAY IN THE LIFE ( DOCUMENTARY ON PROSTITUTION )

ALSO 2 CLOTHING LINES IN THE WORKS
KINDSTACK AVAILABLE NOW
TRIPPYSTICK AVAILABLE NOW

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I downloaded the version with you cut off. I liked the song by Freeze a lot. (I can make you rich) and the song with Quinn that jacks the tragedy kadafi beat.

I heard the version of the song with you on the freeze song on youtube. Thought it was horrible. You should stop rapping. Be a producer or something, you're horrible at spitting.

Jan 18, 2007
San Quinn and Berner is long overdue.....Anything you do with Ampichino is also legendary....Hopefully the documentary deals with the pimp side of the game...I've seen way too many documentaries about prostitutes and they really don't appeal to me....Haven't had a chance to listen to the album yet, I didn't even know when it came out....I'll be checking for it on amazon real soon and should have plenty of feedback.....

May 13, 2006
youngMONC.blogspot.com
still slappin that shit.......all the videos you have for it is dope.......you need a video for FED HOT LINE....one of my favorties.........cant wait for the album with AFTAH SUM, BERNER & LIL EVIL........i heard some of the songs and they stupid slap......

Feb 23, 2003
WHITE ALBUM IS DOPE.. WHAT KIND OF NUMBERS DID THE WHITE ALBUM PUSH THUS FAR?? ANY PLANS ON A BERNER & TAY ALBUM THAT WOULD BE HEAT

Feb 8, 2003
WHATS POPIN.. LOT'S OF STUFF IN THE WORKS

SAN QUINN AND BERNER ALBUM
DRUGSTORE COWBOY ( SOLO) STREET ALBUM
LUCKY LUCIANO AND BERNER
20 LIGHTS (SOLO)
FED X ... NEXT DAY AIR.. (SOLO)
AFTAH SUM LIL EVIL AND BERNER ALBUM
PACKS (MOTION PICTURE)
A DAY IN THE LIFE ( DOCUMENTARY ON PROSTITUTION )

ALSO 2 CLOTHING LINES IN THE WORKS
KINDSTACK AVAILABLE NOW
TRIPPYSTICK AVAILABLE NOW

Damn do you talk about anything else other then dope?

May 16, 2002
I thought the album was tight. The only problem I had was that you, Berner did not not stay on subject through a lot of the tracks. There were some songs where it just felt you were coming with some heart felt lyrics.

I don't mean to bring it up, but you brought your mom (R.I.P.) up a few times and I thought you were really going to come through with it on something deep. And you went right back into the dope subject.

I think you have the potential to make a greater album if you search within yourself and can really let lose and express yourself the way you want. I felt that you held back on some of the tracks on The White Album. Be it that you perhaps don't want to talk about it, tried to stay within the title of the album, or whatever the case may be... but you, in my opinion have a story to tell that you have yet to unleash.

I'm in no way saying make a whole album about your mom, but you sound like you have more to talk about than just dope. You can truly tell a story on wax and I would like to hear you come more heart felt / real life songs. I think more people could relate to that and the world would listen.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I thought the album was tight. The only problem I had was that you, Berner did not not stay on subject through a lot of the tracks. There were some songs where it just felt you were coming with some heart felt lyrics.

I don't mean to bring it up, but you brought your mom (R.I.P.) up a few times and I thought you were really going to come through with it on something deep. And you went right back into the dope subject.

I think you have the potential to make a greater album if you search within yourself and can really let lose and express yourself the way you want. I felt that you held back on some of the tracks on The White Album. Be it that you perhaps don't want to talk about it, tried to stay within the title of the album, or whatever the case may be... but you, in my opinion have a story to tell that you have yet to unleash.

I'm in no way saying make a whole album about your mom, but you sound like you have more to talk about than just dope. You can truly tell a story on wax and I would like to hear you come more heart felt / real life songs. I think more people could relate to that and the world would listen.
Why we have to agree on all kinds of shit today? lol