WHISTLE TIPS...... WOO WOOOO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
you are just now seeing this? one of the most watched/talked about videos online,not too many ppl that havent see that

i think we opened a pandoras box with this "thatvideosite.com"..that 3 posts already from that site.its ebaums world all over again,with the same videos

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
ok,we'll see how many ppl havent seen it...there was countless threads about this video on this site alone,so as far as this site goes,its played out,trust me...i even remember when mark had it in his sig and avatar,that was almost 2 years ago,haha

like you said,im sure there are ppl that havent seen it,but was just giving you the heads up

Aug 8, 2003
Im not sure if im seeing the same thing everyone else is...

but is it that andy dick acting as the presidents advisor LMAO i never seen it before...

was expecting to see somthing with cars when u said "the way he smashed off" and the title thread.. "whistle tips"?

Feb 12, 2004
SiccFucc said:
you are just now seeing this? one of the most watched/talked about videos online,not too many ppl that havent see that

i think we opened a pandoras box with this "thatvideosite.com"..that 3 posts already from that site.its ebaums world all over again,with the same videos
SERIOUSLY.