Whinerz go home crying!!! Chokerz!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha what happened?? Yall got away with it against the Haiderz, but when u play a real team like the Chargers, once u miss a field goal, there is no more chances!!! Told yall marks that the Whinerz was gonna lose!!! They only beat weak teams!!! Oh by the way, what a great kicker yall have!! Haha!!! GOT EM!!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Watchout sniko...I didnt say anything about your team!! U better hope that they win, cause if they dont its on playa!!! GOT EM!!!
So I guess since your team succs ass and isn't going to win EVER. The only joy you get is from rooting for OTHER teams to lose? LOL! I feel sorry for you.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
First upset Whiner man...Tim Dog!!! Haha got yo ass homie!! I been knowin my team is weak, but yall all claim that yall gonna win every game, and go to the bowl....more like the toilet bowl!!! Haha!! Think again Whiner!!! Bring it on Whiner fans I love excuses!!! GOT EM!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
I live excuses!!! GOT EM!!!
I guess the cowgirl fans use them a lot. The 49ers have only lost 3 games, all to damn good teams. The cowgirls lose to teams like the texans. BIG difference.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yes but at least the 49ers actually BEAT teams. Weak or not they still have won 8 games as opposed to the cowgirls 3 wins.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:

Damn homie do u think your team actually won today??? If Im not mistaken they have won 7 games!! haha, look at the poor whiner fan addin victories to his wack team!!! GOT EM!!!
Yeah big difference. It's still 4 more wins than the cowgirls. You continue to show how pathetic you are. It's like making fun of someones car when you don't even own one.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
San Fransissies

I truly hate your team,the bandwagon fans,the fans who made the mistake of trying to buck up to me at the chickenhawks game.And last but not least,the ones who said the Eagles ain't winnin shit.....lol

Win your state,then worry about the Bowl......fruit loops.hahaha

Your usually 15 to 20 fans deep on these threads,have the phonies found a new team????

That kicker needs a new pair of Cortez,cuz he's takin a walk tomorrow afternoon......hahahahaha

:::::::::::::::::::::::::GAME
OVER:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Me pathetic umm ok.... I aint the one complainin, evereytime yall lose u compare yall team to the Cowboys!! Thats not good cause we arent a playoff team..you should be comparin them to the likes of Green Bay, Tampa, Atlanta etc..., but u must have low standards homie!!! So whos the pathetic one over there bitchin and cryin!!! Haha!!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Re: San Fransissies

BAMMER said:
I truly hate your team,the bandwagon fans,the fans who made the mistake of trying to buck up to me at the chickenhawks game.And last but not least,the ones who said the Eagles ain't winnin shit.....lol

Win your state,then worry about the Bowl......fruit loops.hahaha

Your usually 15 to 20 fans deep on these threads,have the phonies found a new team????

That kicker needs a new pair of Cortez,cuz he's takin a walk tomorrow afternoon......hahahahaha

:::::::::::::::::::::::::GAME
OVER:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I feel ya to da fullest homie!!!

An again Tim u lack knowledge homie!! I believe the Cowboys won 3 games not 0!!! Get yo shit right and here u go....a tissue for your tears!!! GOT EM!!!

Good shit nicoya, u took it like a man, i like that!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: San Fransissies

KINGCZAR said:
An again Tim u lack knowledge homie!! I believe the Cowboys won 3 games not 0!!! Get yo shit right and here u go....a tissue for your tears!!! GOT EM!!!

Yeah, 1 more game than the texans. You forget though they do have 3 wins they also have 7 loses.