while yall are sayin hip-hop is dead...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
I cant feel this shit played out lyrics, wack beat and no flow from these cats. FLow is the worst part.

I dont even consider this hip hop its called backpack rap
"backpack" rap is underground hip hop in its rawest form. if you cant see that than...well...you are just like every other siccness poster i guess.

i dont expect everybody to like what i listen to. just trying to let people know there is more hip hop than what is on the radio and mtv.

somebody might watch these videos and think they are dope. put down their 50 cent and messay marv cds and pick up some cyne and immortal technique. without somebody puttin it out there for them,they will never find it in this watered down ass music scene right now

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

People always complain that rap will never be as good as it was in the early to mid 90's, but the essence of the music from that era is still around today its just not out in the open. All those videos Jake posted are dope ass songs from equally dope albums. NOwadays you gotta do your homework and find the real shit yourslef because its not on the radio and its not on tv, its still out there though...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
People always complain that rap will never be as good as it was in the early to mid 90's, but the essence of the music from that era is still around today its just not out in the open. All those videos Jake posted are dope ass songs from equally dope albums. NOwadays you gotta do your homework and find the real shit yourslef because its not on the radio and its not on tv, its still out there though...
ry...tell me you didnt laugh out loud when he said cyne's lyrics were played out

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You are right you are too old for this....and how did I know Ry was gonna be in here defending this kind of shit. You guys are for real butt buddies.

And actually Immortal Technique is the shit this shit was wack. Plain and simple.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
You are right you are too old for this....and how did I know Ry was gonna be in here defending this kind of shit. You guys are for real butt buddies.

And actually Immortal Technique is the shit this shit was wack. Plain and simple.
post up some the videos of what you think is true hip hop then

Status
Not open for further replies.