While U Wait DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I finally picked this up last week when I seen it at FYE. Overall it is pretty tight. E-Moe did a tight job on it. I thought it was funny as fuck when those two groupie bitches were trying to get in the limo @ E-moe's release party. That one baby was BIG as hell. Tryin to show off them water baloons. LOL.

I thought Siccmade made videos for E-moe & COS. Or did Siccmade just record the commercials that was on While U Wait? I was hoping for some videos on the DVD.

I also picked up that Brotha Lynch "Ghetto Celebs" DVD a few weeks back off of Ebay........It was tight. Good interview and shit.

I dont know why I waited so long to pick this shit up......but both DVD's were tight. Good shit.

Can't wait till Zagg drops her new shit.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Ive been needing to get both of those too. I think siccmade should put out a DVD with interviews from everyone in siccmade and all the videos theyve done. I still havent seen the video for Bloccstyle

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Codeine said:
I finally picked this up last week when I seen it at FYE. Overall it is pretty tight. E-Moe did a tight job on it. I thought it was funny as fuck when those two groupie bitches were trying to get in the limo @ E-moe's release party. That one baby was BIG as hell. Tryin to show off them water baloons. LOL.

I thought Siccmade made videos for E-moe & COS. Or did Siccmade just record the commercials that was on While U Wait? I was hoping for some videos on the DVD.

I also picked up that Brotha Lynch "Ghetto Celebs" DVD a few weeks back off of Ebay........It was tight. Good interview and shit.

I dont know why I waited so long to pick this shit up......but both DVD's were tight. Good shit.

Can't wait till Zagg drops her new shit.
Thanks dog, glad you finally picked it up. That was just my way of showing the fans what Lynch was up to while they was waiting for his new shit. I'm bout to do one on Big Hollis and Out of Bounds next. Stay Tuned and this one will be out there more.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net