while u busy bangin....this is what white amerikkka is doin.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
PHUC YOU YUNGSTAMATT, I NEVER CAME AT YOU TO CAUSE YOU TO ACT LIKE A LIL KID AND TALK SHIT...

BG AND SYKO...LOOK AT IT THIS WAY...IPH YOU WERE ONE OPH THE WHITE CATS THAT MADE THIS GAME WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPIER...

1. YOU PUT THIS GAME OUT AND YOU GET NO RESPONSE PHROM THE BLAC/MEX COMMUNITY, NO LETTERS, NO PETITIONS, PRETTY MUCH NOBODY GIVES A PHUC...

2. YOU PUT THIS GAME OUT AND A SMALL HANDPHUL OPH BLAC/MEX PEOPLE GET UPSET AND TRY TO LAUNCH AN UPRISING, AND GET ALL MAD AND CRY AND WHINE ABOUT IT...

THE POINT IS YALL ARE PHIGHTING THE WRONG BATTLE, NO POINT IN SHOUTING BAC AND PHORTH, THE ONLY WAY TO END THIS IS TO BE SMARTER THAN IT AND PROVE THAT YALL ARE MORE OPH A MAN THAN ANY OPH THESE RACIST PHUC HEADS...PHEEDING INTO THIS HELPS THEM WIN...DONT BELIEVE ME IPH YOU DONT WANT TO BUT YOU ARE LOSING THIS SHIT CUZ YOURE PHIGHTING THE WRONG BATTLE...ABA

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
I AINT TRYIN TO FIGHT NO BATTLE...I POSTED THIS SHIT TO SHOW YALL HOW IGNORANT THESE MUTHAFUCKAS IS....NOT ONLY THAT...THEY MOVIN UNITS OFF THIS SHIT.....JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW MANY CLOSET RACISTS IS OUT THERE.....DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA....THIS WAS STRICTLY FOOD FOR THOUGHT........FEEL ME?

Apr 26, 2002
G.O.D said:
i saw them cat's on VH-1........ they be makin hate music..... white power album's.....fucc them cat's.......one of the groups was "Angry Aryans"..... they have songs called...."NIGG*R KILLER"... "RAPE A SPICK BITCH"........ sum fucced up shit..... fa real

WHATS WORSE.......IS THEM MUFUCCAZ.....SELL HELLA RECORD'S...... LOTS OF MUFUCCAZ BUY THEY SHIT!
year, i seen that ish too. fucc em. on tha real, not tryin 2 sound fuccin farrahkanish and shit, but fuccin crips and bloods, vice lords, g.d.'d, norteno's and sureno's need to link up and kill them fuccin racist motha fuccas. shit hella pissed me off when i saw that ish on vh-1. if we all clicced up, we dominate. them racist punks are nuttin but cowards. if u saw tha show, u would even kno. one uv them skinhead foos said he grew up in an all blacc neighborhood and got jumped by a gang uv blaccs. then when he moved out tha hood he shtarted that racist shit. they punks who got beat up by blaccs so they join that bullshit. fuccin cowards. fucc em. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Hey, I'm white...but if you talkin about gettin all these gangs together to stop the racist bullshit, I'ma ride wit' y'all...I don't bang, but I will ride on a skinhead bitch any muthafuckin day....those are the true CRACKERS, fuck 'em let 'em all die slow. Plus, I'm Italian....if they knew that in Buttfuck, Arkansas, they'd prally try to pull some shit on me...fuck a honky

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
FUCK this kkk shit,if this shit isn't banned soon. I'm gonna cause some type of kaos. They banned GUN cuz they talk about killing scraps. Then this hit should be gone way faster than GUN was takin off the shelfs.