while u busy bangin....this is what white amerikkka is doin.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
i saw them cat's on VH-1........ they be makin hate music..... white power album's.....fucc them cat's.......one of the groups was "Angry Aryans"..... they have songs called...."NIGG*R KILLER"... "RAPE A SPICK BITCH"........ sum fucced up shit..... fa real

WHATS WORSE.......IS THEM MUFUCCAZ.....SELL HELLA RECORD'S...... LOTS OF MUFUCCAZ BUY THEY SHIT!

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
white ameriCa is waaaaaaay different from white ameriKKKa bam bam...u should already know.....u like fam to me homie........

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
white ameriKKKa to me is anybody involved in this kind of bullshit activity......theres a such thing as proud to be white....but they take the shit to the extreme.......lord knows comin from the NW we deal with more integration of races than any other part of the nation really...its hella diverse.....

May 16, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
WELL THE POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE IS BY PHEEDING INTO THIS SHIT, YOURE DOING WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO...SO IPH ALL THEY DOIN IS MAKIN GAMES, PHUC EM...LET EM...ABA

ya, they wont see us any other way :devious:

they gotta make a game to kill us? hahah, whateva.... :rolleyes:

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I dont like sittin by and lettin shit like this happen...it's passive attitudes that allow bullshit like this to continue and it needs to be stopped. If a minority put somethin like this out, it would probably be in court petitioned to be banned.

Apr 25, 2002
man...i was just reading an article on all those hate groups...they think that black/dark people are Mud people, and should be sent back to africa, or enslaved if they want to stay
and that ALL JEWS should be executed....none shall live, they want every single jew to be extinct...DAMN they really want us jews dead...
fuck those fucks ...my last few moments in life might be going to take out some of these assholes

May 7, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
WELL THE POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE IS BY PHEEDING INTO THIS SHIT, YOURE DOING WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO...SO IPH ALL THEY DOIN IS MAKIN GAMES, PHUC EM...LET EM...ABA
loco see it a difference between retaliation and standing for whatz right

this shit there doing iz wrong homie plain and simple we niggaz aint feed on this shit but we aint gon stand'n for this shit either ya dig

now i know theres gotta cee sumthing u fight for

i fight for many causez most are rightous now that im grown and in my own zone

but naw homie let them make that shit naw cuh what if
just what if theres sum subiminal message that cant be detected in those and as u play you might no be sure of what tha thing u ceeing but it makez u think on it everytime u play it

in a while it ce-cum know to u but u dont really under stand it
and u end up on tha wrong side of a niga ce-cuz of it

hidden messages can corrupt or brain wash weak human itz a fact itz happened and thatz what they can ce very well doing

(not say'n there doing that dont get me wrong im just saying)

fucc jesse nigga but keep hope alive-nafairious-bka-x-raided