which way did he go which way did he go?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LiuKang9mm said:
AHAHAH BRONCS ARE IDIOTS THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY
Nah your a fukin idiot a few weeks ago you were ridin the Broncos nutts and now cause they lose they idiots? Fuk you!

May 10, 2002
oh man three broncos just stood there and watched harrison mosey his way on in to the end zone.......maaaaan that was hideous.....almost looked like the broncos threw that game......

B

Blackjack 1577

LiuKang, you need to quit flooding my board with these bullshit ass posts!!!

You could've at least posted this in one of tha other threads about this game.

Oct 2, 2002
Damn that Al Wilson too on that play.... cmon AL!!!!!!!! If anyone woulda touched him i thought you woulda.. If he wants to be a Ray lewis (which i know he does) you gotta play heads up... *shakes his head*

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
BornSin said:
oh man three broncos just stood there and watched harrison mosey his way on in to the end zone.......maaaaan that was hideous.....almost looked like the broncos threw that game......

that pissed me the fuck off!!! I turned that shit off right then!
The first thing you're taught is to play till the whistle blows!
Fuckin idiots!

Reminded me of a couple years ago when those stupid fucks let the guy for the Ravens return the missed FG back for a TD!

Al WILSON is overrated. He can knock the shit outta people but he is constantly making mistakes!

May 10, 2002
big D said:

Reminded me of a couple years ago when those stupid fucks let the guy for the Ravens return the missed FG back for a TD!
oh shit i forgot about that....that was against the broncos too???

i remember ray lewis laid the wood to some dude on that play...

Apr 25, 2002
that was Kieth Burns who Lewis hit on that play, it wasnt a big of deal as they made it out to be........it was a blind side hit, an Burns jumped right up