which was the whackest Pen & Pixel Cover of them all?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I GIVES A FUCK,..WHEN I FISRT STARTED LOOKING AT THEY COVERS I THOUGHT WOW,...I WANNA LEARN HOW TO DO THAT,......

AND NOW I'M AN ART STUDENT,....

THANKS PNP FOR INSIRING ME,...AND EW FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN,...

TRU INOVATERS OF THE IMAGE GAME,.....LOVE AND RESPECT,...

May 15, 2002
SLOWPOKE said:
I GIVES A FUCK,..WHEN I FISRT STARTED LOOKING AT THEY COVERS I THOUGHT WOW,...I WANNA LEARN HOW TO DO THAT,......

AND NOW I'M AN ART STUDENT,....

THANKS PNP FOR INSIRING ME,...AND EW FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN,...

TRU INOVATERS OF THE IMAGE GAME,.....LOVE AND RESPECT,...
Exactly. U can tell from my work that I was inspired by Pen N Pixel.

Dec 16, 2005
the first sexx fiends cd - under 21 not admitted - was done by pen n pixel & that came out in '92 & it shows. very,very rough looking. but that cd is jammin!

Dec 16, 2005
Young Cutthroat said:
And it damn sure says Pen N Pixel Graphics on the credits too. U can tell its them though because of the style its made in.
THEIR (SEXX FIENDS) 2nd CD HAS MORE OF THE STYLE EVERYONE IS USE TO SEEING BY PEN & PIXEL. GOT'S THEM FLYIN DOWN ON A DAMN BLACK BRA W/ SPIKES & ON THE BACK SHOWS THAT BRA ON BLADES. LOL.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
hahahahahahahahahhahaa
they have to be sex feinds to fuck them she/hes,..look at that hooker that the dude standing is with,...hahahahahaha

and look,...the other dude is gonna fuck some ones grand ma,....hahahahahaa
she looks drunk and chit,...her wigg is all croorked and chit,..haahahhahaha

man look at them hardline fades,...hahahahahahahahaha

look at all the names of the songs,...i wonder what they are about,...hahahahahahahahahaha

man,...and why in the fuck is that dresser there?....

man by the look of the scan,...do you got 2 copys of this?
i would like to hear a cut or 2,...phone and bouns nut
if you can,....

i love how gangter rappers with fuck and kill 4,ooo times on a cd,...asnd then thank god for everything,..hahahahahahaha