which was the whackest Pen & Pixel Cover of them all?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2004
upload an image if possible. i know they made some hot shit every now and then but for the most part alot of it was way over exagerated bling and shit is just a joke now. I think White Dawg took the crown but maybe it was just him and not the diamonds themselves so let's see what yall think.

Jan 6, 2003
I dunno. I loved P&P until No Limit started releasing records every week. I got very tired of covers with diamonds in the logos or titles. It was a P&P overkill. Now I like simple covers without any diamonds or champagne bottles.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they just went over the top after awhile. i don't know about shitty ones but Ghetto D is probably one of my favorite covers they did.

There was one cover I saw by a dude named big bear or soe shit with a bear on the cover with daimond encrustd everything that was pretty ridiculous

Snoops first NL cover was really over the top too, no wonder why that album flopped so bad.

Dec 26, 2005
most of them covers is what rappers wanted, cuz it was popular...They just did whateva tha client wanted....one of da worst one's was dat geto boys "da good da bad & da ugly" cover.

da Eightball "LOST" was THROWED!

Dec 25, 2003
Pen & Pixel graphics was the sh!t back then! But the whole diamond & gold layering & the excessive money stacking & blinged out mansions & shit is what made their style overwhelmingly ridiculous & actually making them irrelrevant now! Good Lord!!

May 11, 2002
I thought most of them sucked. The only one I thought was half way decent was C-Murder Life Or Death cover.

There was a local St. Louie group that released a CD with a P & P cover. I think it was Mind Over Matter, and it looked half way decent.

Oct 15, 2004
i don't think any were really wack. when pen & pixels started that made everybody have to step up.look at some of those no limit covers that never came out. tank doggs was tight cover QB WAS A TIGHT COVER. I LIKE THAT SHORT CIRCUIT COVER ALSO.