Which UFC Main Event Are You Most Looking Forward To?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which one?

• Total voters
Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
In order
Brock Vs. Carwin
Silva Vs. Sonen
Rampage vs. Rashad
BJ vs. Edgar II
Chuck vs. Franklin
i love those tatas..aww man..i was bout to say rampage but definitely brock vs carwin those is some big heavy handed muthafuckas..whoever lands first..plus brock was bout to get tooken down by couture til he grabbed the fence

rampage vs evans bcuz i wana see rampage vs rua..i think he will knock out both evans and rua

bj vs edgar II i'm hopin BJ knocks some sense into his azz this time

silva vs sonnen..to see how fast he will submit sonnen..remember he submitted hendo and nobody has done that in a while if ever..i dnt feel like wikipedia info right now

and i dont even wana see liddell get knocked out by franklin..can we see rich fight some quality top 10 fighters..i think he'd beat evans..

how about they let silva move up to light heavyweight permanently and let the middleweights figure it out..i wana see him fight rua..shit everybody..i think he is the number 1 fighter out there..p4p..he bullshits alot but put him n there with some strikers and watch him go to work..

lhw r pretty much all strikers with the occasional takedown..king mo would fare well n the ufc..taken people down and boringly win each fight at light heavy..

bring mousasi too..and jake shields..alvarez and melendez too..and bring back lawler and diaz..of course fedor and big foot..werdum should come back too..lombard would do good..jorge santiago too..and the black guy robbie lawler luckily knocked out the dude from holland is GOOD..he jus needs to defend and strike like rampage..

and the strikeforce heavy weight champ should come too..now we kno he can pass the steroid test..

Nov 7, 2006
my vote is for BJ and edgar just because imma be able to see that shit in person, however if i wasnt seeing that live it would most def be carwin and lesnar, been a while since we had 2 powerhouses like this facing each other, should be sick

Feb 10, 2006
Rashad hit da shit outta rampage last night n still didn't go down, well cage was there, rampage gassed out jus like evans said tho, dat dude almost went out tho in da third