Which Star Wars movie is the best?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2010
Hi friends,
Out of all the Star Wars movies I like the 3rd the best because although 4,5,and 6 are classics, I really liked seeing how it all came together. Plus the birth of Darth Vader was awesome. Please share.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Fuck anybody liking the first three. That shit was wack beyond believe. Anybody that can tell me what was going on in those movies gets props till infinity!

Empire Strikes Back is the best one!

May 16, 2002
The original movie poster to Empire Strikes Back is CLASSIC! And perhaps the best movie poster in the whole saga.

May 16, 2002
no bullshit ewoks or gungans.. now if return of the jedi was on Kashyyyk that woulda been dope
I feel you, Return of Jedi had to be the worst film in the entire saga. The script was terrible. It felt like George Lucas just wanted to end it and didn't give a shit so he just wrote whatever.

I dare say even the acting was not up to par in Jedi. Like when Han Solo finds out Luke is Leia's brother. Harrison Ford's acting is terrible.

A long historic saga that ends with a bunch of midgets in bear suits running around in a forest of red wood trees. Wow! Really? :angry:

Apr 7, 2006
hAHA F'REAL

I guess that's when they decided to pimp it out to the children...

Anybody remember that made-for-TV movie with the Ewoks in it?

May 16, 2002
hAHA F'REAL

I guess that's when they decided to pimp it out to the children...

Anybody remember that made-for-TV movie with the Ewoks in it?
My wife owns a copy of that on dvd. I didn't let my 7 year old son watch that. He had to watch the entire movie saga (started with part IV A New Hope) to gain his interest.

End result: He doesn't care for Ewoks.

Apr 25, 2002
Of the OG’s (I’ll actually watch these):

Empire
Jedi
New Hope

Of the new three(I won’t actually watch these):

One
Three
Two (I don’t even remember this one)

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I feel you, Return of Jedi had to be the worst film in the entire saga. The script was terrible. It felt like George Lucas just wanted to end it and didn't give a shit so he just wrote whatever.

I dare say even the acting was not up to par in Jedi. Like when Han Solo finds out Luke is Leia's brother. Harrison Ford's acting is terrible.

A long historic saga that ends with a bunch of midgets in bear suits running around in a forest of red wood trees. Wow! Really? :angry:

FORD TOTALY PHONED IN THAT ONE..
ORIGINALY JEDI WAS TO BE ON KASHYKK BUT THE DECIDED NOT TO DO THAT. AND LUCAS SAID THESE STORIES WERE ALWAYS MEANT FOR KIDS ANY WAYS. SO THATS HOW HE JUSTIFIES THE JAR JAR AND EWOKS.

My wife owns a copy of that on dvd. I didn't let my 7 year old son watch that. He had to watch the entire movie saga (started with part IV A New Hope) to gain his interest.

End result: He doesn't care for Ewoks.
NEITHER OF MY BOYS GIVE A CRAP EITHER.. GO FIGURE

CANT WAIT FOR THE BOX SET TO COME OUT WITH ALL 6.. III,IV,V GET THE MOST PLAY AT MY PAD

Dec 26, 2004
Empire Strikes Back is the best. good story N directing. A New Hope was a good start N intro to the whole saga.
Fuck 1,2,3. it seemed like they try too hard to out do the 1st three.

The ewoks movies. Is that the ones called "Ewoks adventure" N "Battle for Endore"?