Which SLR release are you anticipating the most? and why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which SLR release are you anticipating the most?

• Sarkastik - No Gimmiks...

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Dividenz - Hollow Point Lyrics

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Skuntdunanna - Da Streets Iz Anuff

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • ALL 3!!!!!!!!

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I am anticipating all of them, but out of the 3, I have to choose DIVIDENZ. Why you ask? Because they are fuckin SICK. I like Notes' and COLA's styles, delivery, and everything else....Skunt is tight too and so is Sarkastik, I'm not taking anything away from their skills, but I would have to say that I am anticipating DIVIDENZ the most.

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
I am anticipating all of them, but out of the 3, I have to choose DIVIDENZ. Why you ask? Because they are fuckin SICK. I like Notes' and COLA's styles, delivery, and everything else....Skunt is tight too and so is Sarkastik, I'm not taking anything away from their skills, but I would have to say that I am anticipating DIVIDENZ the most.
Very well said homie. I'm very anxious to cop all three of them, but Dividenz is definitely on the top of the list. All three will be in heavy rotation in the 6 disc in the ride......

Apr 25, 2002
DIVIDENZ without a doubt

tha tracks weve been able to get a listen for have me so hyped for this album! i cant fuckin wait...

aint no need to explain otherwise...C.O.L.A says it himself...."we off tha richter"

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
All 3 mayne..........Sarkastik got tha dopest voice Ive EVER heard. Dividenz compliment each other like Ive never heard before and Skunt is tha most original and creative muhfucka in tha game.............NW IN '03 BABY!!!!! WE DOIN IT BIG!!!!!!

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Im waitin for all 3 of these bangers to drop.....

Skunt=Im waitin to see how people react to him...The skillz are outragous...If you Sleep you lose..Nobody sounds like SKUNT period..
Sarkastik=Im tellin you this album is wild!!!!the energy in the tracks could star a riot..NO JOKE...You cant deny a VOICE like that..
Dividenz=Obvious Reasons.

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
Same here^^^

Jan 13, 2003
I'm waitin' on Dividenz. I've been waiting on them for a while now, and I can't wait to have my own copy. Kastik is sick, it makes me want to pull some grand theft auto shit when I listen to it. Skunt got lyrics for days, I gotta listen to it 3 or 4 times to get it all. Don't forget about the on-deck circle. YV, Lack of Respect, Critical. It's gonna be ON.

Jan 13, 2003
Don't sleep on da No Gimmiks album cuz as soon as it drops yall will know who's Hot and who's Not! No disrespect to Skunt & Dividenz but when u talkin bout lyrics Kas is da man by far!!!!!