Which Rappers Death Had a Bigger Impact on You?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which Rappers Death Had the Biggest Impact on You?

• Tupac

Votes: 68 46.3%
  • Cougnut

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Mr.Cee

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Hitman

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Mac Dre

Votes: 64 43.5%
  • Natorious Big

• Big L

• Old Dirty Bastard

• Total voters
Jan 4, 2007
md...it still hurts bad mayne...sometimes when im kickin back bumpin dre i forget he is gone...then i remember and its like damn...they took the best from us

Nov 30, 2006
Tupac, the rest were just rappers to me.

Pac was a born leader and a blessing from GOD.... Very gifted person.... The rest on that list dont even compair.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
none of their deaths had a big impact on me. it was suprising when pac died, everyone knew biggie was gonna die, and mac dre's shit was kinda unreal since it really got no press and was just kinda word of mouth thru the bay.

I chose Big L for the fuck of it, since noone else on bart is gonna choose him (or even know who he was). I think he was the second tightest of all the dead rappers, with Big Pun (who wasn't on the list) being the first.

Apr 24, 2006
Defy said:
none of their deaths had a big impact on me. it was suprising when pac died, everyone knew biggie was gonna die, and mac dre's shit was kinda unreal since it really got no press and was just kinda word of mouth thru the bay.

I chose Big L for the fuck of it, since noone else on bart is gonna choose him (or even know who he was). I think he was the second tightest of all the dead rappers, with Big Pun (who wasn't on the list) being the first.
im with you on the BIG L commet....i voted for Pac just because he had such an impact on society as a whole. He was a strong voice for Black people and wasn't shy about lettin you know how he felt about everything. He admitted to his faults and not being perfect and at the same time, just wanted to be looked at like any other individual.

May 5, 2002
cuz i never knew any of em 1st hand, 2nd hand or 3rd hand, I cant say any rapper passin impacted me. I was saddened when I heard about Cougnut, Cee and Hitman cuz I was waitin on a CD from all of em. But I was most taken by Dre gettin killed cuz Id always wanted to see him get his $$ and put that mackin shit on the mainstream

May 20, 2006
Pac's death didn't impact me personally, because I knew it was bound to happen. Biggie's death showed me that the streets never forget, you shoulda known it was inevitable after the way Tupac died. ODB's death was unexpected and did catch me a little off guard. However, Mac Dre's death hit me hard because #1: I knew him personally and had a chance to do business with him and kick it with him on several occasions. #2: He died on my birthday, which made it a day that I couldn't believe was happening. I still can't believe that someone could have any hate or ill-will towards Mac Dre.
R.I.P
to all fallen Hip-Hop soldiers

Jun 10, 2002
I say Pac's death had a big impact on me cuz he wasnt just a voice in the bay he was a voice all over the world. and even now days people still sit back and bump his music, Mac Dre was cool but he was only a figure in the bay Pac was a figure all over the world and when he died the world felt that shit.

Dec 29, 2005
midwest norteno said:
speedy loc, lil duce, and eazy-e

if mac dre didnt die would ppl be on his nuts as much as they are now and would this thizz shit be as big as it is today? not trying to start shit, just wanna know ur opinons
A lot of people did jump on Mac Dre's shit after he passed but i think its more of the kiddies n shit. But Mac Dre's music was the Bay Area's theme music since way back when. I bumped Mac Dre more before he died. Now i just roll my windows down and hear everyone else bumpin Mac Dre.

Damn i forgot to put Eazy E on the poll.

Feb 11, 2006
RIP KING FREAKO(ONE OF THE MOST SAV ON DA MIC)...NO RAPPERS DEATH HAS FUCKIN HAD AN IMPACT ON ME..SHITS SAD AND ALL DAT BUT PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY ..WAY 2 MANY PEOPLE ARE MAC DRE DICK RIDERS AND SHIT ME PERSONALLY I NEVER REALLY FELT HIS FLOWS BUT LIKED HIS STYLES AND ORIGINALITY ..EVEN NOW THERES ONLY A FEW MAC DRE TRACKS I CAN BUMP BUT DATS JUST MY OPINION MAYNE..RIP TO EM ALL THO....FOLD