WHICH "NORTENO RAPPER/RAPPERS" ARN'T YOU FEELING?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
AIGHT HOMIES LET'S BE REAL, I KNOW ALL OF YOU AIN'T FEELING EVERY SINGEL "NORTENO RAPPER" OUT THERE, SO WHICH "NORTENO RAPPER/RAPPERS" ARN'T YOU FEELING? I'LL HAVE TO SAY REDRUM MR. 781 AND NOT REDRUM FROM SSF THAT HOMEBOY COMES SICK, I'M TALKIN' ABOUT THE CAT FROM SALAS.... I REMEMBERED I COPPED HIS SHIT AT EASTRIDGE AND THE SAME NIGHT I TOSSED THAT SHIT IN THE GARBAGE BIN, I JUST THINK THAT VATO SOUNDS CORNY AS FUCK, IT GIVES "NORTENO RAP" A BAD NAME IF YOU ASKED ME.... IF YOU HEARD OF HIM I THINK YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT.... :dead:

YOU AIN'T NO HATER IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD, IT'S JUST AN OPINION SO LET'S HEAR IT!

SHARKZTERO
http://com5.runboard.com/bhomeboyrap

Apr 25, 2002
IM NOT REALLY "FEELN" ANY OF UM ASIDE FROM THE FEW I LISTEN TO..WHICH IS SHADOW WOODIE LOU-E-LOU(MOST CATS FROM ECCR)....ALOT OF TOKZTERO SHIT IS TIGHT..NEVER...SOME OF OSO LOC SHIT....AND THATS PRETTY MUCH IT..IF IVE HEARD UM AND THEY WERENT LISTED IM NOT FEELIN THE MUSIC...THATS JUST MY OPINION

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
oh shit if i had to name a few i be definitely called a hater LOL.. however i can give a fuck its quality over quantity.. ok heres one not that i hate that dude its just not my type of shit bg evil

Apr 7, 2003
www.deepsleeprecords.com
IM NOT FEELING DA CHIT I DID ON NORTELATION DAT CHIT WAZ WEAK I GOT WAY BETTER SINCE N IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER I WOULD N THEREZ A FEW OTHER HOMIEZ I AINT FEELING BUT DONT WANNA HURT NO FEELINGZ CUZ U KNOW HOW NIGGAZ GET BUTT HURT REAL QUICK N GOING 2 TRY N MAKE U ALL BAD CUZ A NIGGA SAID THERE CHIT WAZ WEAK N I HATE 2 SAY IT BUT ITZ DA TRUTH

May 4, 2002
st8 up gangsta flee. bought it with a gift card, gave it to my boy right after i bought it and he didnt want it so he just gave it to some random white breezy who gave it to someone else... who knows where that cd ended up

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
flea was tight i dunno but thats just me.. wish if big oso would drop tracks like the one on northern expozure vol.4 "how i ride" that shit was dope as fuck with a perfect beat too..

Jul 28, 2004
WT SAVAGE said:
st8 up gangsta flee. bought it with a gift card, gave it to my boy right after i bought it and he didnt want it so he just gave it to some random white breezy who gave it to someone else... who knows where that cd ended up
str8 comedy ...

Aug 21, 2005
When I first Heard Gangsta Flea It was that song romped out norteno with Mac Dre I liked the song then I heard some more flea that I didn't really like but its Just his voice that threw me off. But some of his shit is Good