Which ever one of you AZ tards or PHX bums fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
just hit me talking reckless on twitter can suck my dick. i cant ban anyone, so if you got banned blame it on your own lame ass posts throughout the SiccNess. I could give 3 fucks who you cheer for or the shit you talk. the only place i truly police is my Giants thread from the fruity ass dodger fans. and anything Czar Got em in the booty ass posts, cause it pisses him off! hahahahaha Sup CZAR!!!!! Other than that i dont do or say shit in here. Maybe move threads that dont belong or erase things that im asked to.

So yeah. fuck you. and i hope making a new account on siccness hurt your little E-feelings.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
czar doesnt even come around when his teams lose mets were garbage he was no where to be found he made the cowboy thread after we won the playoff game next week we lost he was no where to be found straight fuckin clown

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
@ville no clue. he went on a fuck the warriors and niners tantrum and then said some funny lil "chump" or something..... fuck him and i hope every starting player in the state of arizona breaks both ankles. TODAY.

@ KAH the boy czar only does tat type of shit to piss yall off. and the more you feed into him the more he does the same shit. why you think he says got em on every fucking post. its not cause he thinks its cool, cause we all know its not. its his way of getting a newbie or a guy who doesnt know better to bite and talk shit while he sits back laughing.

Apr 25, 2002
@ KAH the boy czar only does tat type of shit to piss yall off. and the more you feed into him the more he does the same shit. why you think he says got em on every fucking post. its not cause he thinks its cool, cause we all know its not. its his way of getting a newbie or a guy who doesnt know better to bite and talk shit while he sits back laughing.
No offense Dutch, but you're giving czar WAY too much credit. He is not smart enough to do anything of the sort. Sometimes I think he really is borderline retarded and it's not an act he puts on to piss off newbies. I'm not trying to turn this into a Czar-bashing thread, but dude is one of the most ignorant posters on the entire site and very, very rarely comes with an intelligent argument. His posts are basically "my team is good, your team sucks" followed by that homo ass "GOT EM!!" shit. I know the "got em" nonsense is there because he knows it irritates people, but other than that, you give him too much credit.

Feb 14, 2004
No offense Dutch, but you're giving czar WAY too much credit. He is not smart enough to do anything of the sort. Sometimes I think he really is borderline retarded and it's not an act he puts on to piss off newbies. I'm not trying to turn this into a Czar-bashing thread, but dude is one of the most ignorant posters on the entire site and very, very rarely comes with an intelligent argument. His posts are basically "my team is good, your team sucks" followed by that homo ass "GOT EM!!" shit. I know the "got em" nonsense is there because he knows it irritates people, but other than that, you give him too much credit.
It doesn't irritate me at all. It's just retarded.