Which Disc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
So, Killer comes out in less than 3 weeks and were just sitting here with our thumbs up our asses.. theres a lot more n8 bashing than Killer talk...

lets discuss...

So... we all know Killer is a double disc, and we all know both of those discs are gunna be sick as fuck... but which disc has the potential to be a lot better than the other?

I personally think the first disc his going to hit harder.. it starts off with Like Yeah, and ends on the dark side. I cant fucking wait to hear Hope For a Higher Power... I think this song could be one of Techs most thought out tracks... The first disc also has the great features (shawnna, scarface and cube)

But on the other hand, the second disc looks to be really personal. I really want to hear full versions of I Love You But Fuck You, One Good Time and Why You Aint Call Me. Also, the last 3 or 4 tracks look to be really deep.

The more I think about it the more im thinking Killer as a whole will be his greatest cd.. just off the shit ive heard (which isnt a lot)

Feb 12, 2006
Im hoping disc 2 just becuase there is so many features on both disc's but 2 got more of the strange artist and Im thinking everyone will shine. Elbow macaroni must be the deciding factor.

Nov 24, 2006
Disc 1 fo sho. I wanna hear holier than thou offa disk two...and the preview to One Good Time has got to be one of my favorite tracks so far offa the album...I dig the personal side of tech...like The Rain and shit...and no I ain't gay. I am Everything looks good, (hed) pe I like but KMK not so much. Based soley on names I can't wait to hear "Psycho bitch II" "I love you but fuck you" "One good time" "I am Everything" and "Seven Words"

Jun 22, 2007
Disc One because of the dark side. I cant wait to hear that part. Also, Ice Cube, Scarface, Paul Wall are all on Disc one. One Good Time, I Love you but fuck you, seven words, happy ending, holier than thou are the ones i really want to hear on disc two.

Jan 6, 2006
both discs mane!!!
on disk one i wanna hear the tracks with cube n facemob those are two collabs im anticipating the most since both are legends. plus im fiendin for the dark side to get me on some dark rowdy tip.
on disk two im anticipating "ONE GOOD TIME" the most. matic lee did a great job with beat. the guitar is addictive. shoot i find myself having the snippet on repeat once awhile to keep me ready til july 1st...i want some deep personal stuff so im lookin disk two.