which album from the hypnotize camp has the worst overall beats??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I OWN ALL THE ALBUMS BUT THE GANGSTA BLAC CD SO I CANT COMMENT ON THAT ONE......BUT OVERALL I HAVE TO SAY THE WORST BEATS OF ANY OF THEIR ALBUMS THEY RELEASED IS KING OF THE PLAYAZ BALL BY SKINNY PIMP...I NEVER BOUGHT THIS WHEN IT CAME OUT AND HAD JUST HEARD A FEW SONGS OFF IT.....I BOUGHT IT TONITE AND THE BEATS JUST ARENT THAT GOOD FOR THE MOST PART......WHICH HCP ALBUM HAS THE WORST BEATS TO YOU?

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I'd say that Indo G Angel Dust had the weakest beats, I wasnt feeling that release at all.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that Skinny Pimp was one of the best IMO...and I aGree with homey about Indo G..i wasn't feelin that shit at all, even the GanGsta Boo had better beats

Feb 19, 2003
playa RY said:
I'd say that Indo G Angel Dust had the weakest beats, I wasnt feeling that release at all.
Yup. That was really the only of the "old school" Hypnotized Minds-associated CDs (i.e. before they signed w/ Loud) that I couldn't get into...the rest were cool (including Skinny Pimp's, which is still my favorite CD of his besides the SKINNY BUT DANGEROUS tapes).

PEACE!

May 11, 2002
The worst one to me is the comp they put out. I think it was called Camp Hypnotized Minds. That thing was horrible. That Indo G bumps.

Apr 25, 2002
THAT INDO G HAD HARD BEATS ON IT FOR THE MOST PART...I RANK IT ABOUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PACK BEATWISE FOR THEIR ALBUMS....IT DID HAVE A LOT OF WEAK SONGS ON IT LYRICALLY,BUT THATS NOT WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT.

Feb 14, 2004
I own all of their albums, including that Gangsta Blac album and that album is tight, so you need to pick that up Tragic asap. But I'd say the worst album depending on beats would have to be 'Project Pat - Layin' Da Smack Down'. I just couldn't dig this album like I could to their others.