Wher's All My Niner's @

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok big man tone, I go to Frisco homie, I got folks from frisco.. The city is coo, but your team is gay!!! Some of yall take it to serious, cause yall aint got shit better to do, and are gay just like yo team... I luv my squads, but they dont run my life and make me wanna cry and get all pissed... be a man homo!!! And it goes both ways, but fuck comin to a city, why dont u take my so-called lap top?? We know that will never happen homie..U aint man enough!!! GOT EM POTNA!!!

May 8, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Ok big man tone, I go to Frisco homie, I got folks from frisco.. The city is coo, but your team is gay!!! Some of yall take it to serious, cause yall aint got shit better to do, and are gay just like yo team... I luv my squads, but they dont run my life and make me wanna cry and get all pissed... be a man homo!!! And it goes both ways, but fuck comin to a city, why dont u take my so-called lap top?? We know that will never happen homie..U aint man enough!!! GOT EM POTNA!!!

I only got 1 squad nigga! 49er football is a way of life all year round for me and the family! As far as the gay thing goes you must got gay tendencies cause you always typin some flamin ass shit.....keep that shit in your closet we dont want to hear what you're all about! I wont take your Lap Top nigga I would hate to keep you from your life on the Siccness...There would be no one to clown on anymore! But be careful in them cold streets you never know if they gone gecha while you on the Type Mode! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
I dont need to take your lap top nigga I got enough money to live lavish and buy my own shit! And nigga what challenge are you talkin about....big bank take little bank! There's a $20 minimum just to get in at this table you broke hoe! You better sell more albums if you gone participate Queer Czar "Life on The Net" aint gone cut it! This is a football post keep the fairy shit at home nigga!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea I bet it feels good bein able to talk shit on your keyboard!! Since thats all it is, I wont trip homie..but I guarantee u dont say that shit to my face playa!! So have fun bein a gangsta on the net, cause u dont exist im my real life homo!!! U like the right team, cause u gay just like em!!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
LOL! You keep comin from the cutz with your ass hurt......This is the net if you cant take it then log off. No gangsta here just bein real with you! That's how it is in the real world nigga. So go to your room now I think you need a time out! I will be right here gettin paid $$$$! NINAHS!!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Again I cant take what??? Why do yall continue to say Im the one whos mad, when yall start to call me out of my name and get pissed cause I diss yo wack ass teams??? Please tell me how am I mad, and cant take!!! I guess yall dont want to admit that I get to yall, but its all gravy, the people that reads these post from the top know who the real whinerz are!!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Again I cant take what??? Please tell me how am I mad, and cant take!!! GOT EM!!!
I dont know how mad you be getin on the net but if a picture like this was leakin out of me I guess I would be pist too! This can only explains your depression! Get help soon we are all pullin for you. NINAHS!!!!!

Czar's first album cover when he was a Ruff Rider before the so called King arrived! Bling*Bling** featuring the hit song "Gangsta Life on The Net"

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
WELL PUSSY WHINER FANS...IT WONT STOP YOUR TEAM IS GAY AND YALL MARKS HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT!!! HAHA!!! I KNOW IT HURTS BUT THATS LIFE!!!! GOT EM!!!

THEY AINT KNOWIN BAMMER!!! 2 MANY SQUARES ON THIS BOARD!!1 GOT EM!!

May 8, 2002
KINGCZAR said:

2 MANY SQUARES ON THIS BOARD!!1 GOT EM!!

Keep in mind You are the king square of this site. Keep floodin the board with garbage. You need to take a vacation from the net nigga with pay lol. Thanks for the laughs clown! NINAHS!!!

Split it's all good homie.....just another Nut Rider fairy tale.....My bad Ruff Rider LOL!