whero team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LiLBlaZe209

lol that is so funny hahah no! stupid ass x-cock trying to clown lol i can clown this nigga but naw i was just replying to the topic so dont try to hate on me u deal with whero x between u n him

Apr 25, 2002
yall a bunch of queefs.............anywayz like i said yall release any music yet....got any mp3s.....or yall just plain out suck dick....

L

LiLBlaZe209

x loc stop posting picz of ur self and saying itz other people =\ itz sad people dont claim there own picz anymore

W

WheroXMusicc

Damn loc u funny......dat shit don't faze me.u ain't shit....u have any musicc out????if u do let's hear it.

W

WheroXMusicc

It'z cuz u ain't got enough skillz to write.Now i only make my music for fun.....i know i am not the best but is still ain't gonna let your faggot azz disrespect me.Now let thiz shit end here.....thiz iz the fuckin internet...not like we can throw it down on here any way.Now i know i probably shouldn't have posted that pic......i am the 1 that instigatred this bullshit.....so i am the 1 that iz gonna end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.