Where's the old Suave house lineup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
how many ways can a player get his pay when hes trapped in a mase/i represent the phrase to say crime pays bicthes can we fuck niggas can we blaze that was the shit

isnt tela on rap a lot now
isnt thoruogh on rap alot too?
we know 8 ball and mjg on bad boy

who else was on that label?

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

What about Crime Bo$$?

Tela droppe that Double Dose CD about a year ago. It was alright, there was a tight song with Bun B. I really need to dig that one out again and give it another listen.

Aug 2, 2002
From 94 to about 97 Suave had shit on lock. The tightest click of rappers and they were all lyricists.

8Ball & MJG
Tela
South Circle
Mr. Mike
Crime Boss

They could have locked the game down if they stayed together. Had an incredible string of albums.

Comin Out Hard
Outside Lookin In
On Top of The World
Anotha Day Anotha Baller
Piece of Mind
Conflicts and Confusion
Wicked Ways

They had that shit.

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
talked to ball & thorough at the super bowl in new orleans...like 2 or 3 years ago and he said he and mike were working on another SC album...

but i aint heard nothing else...

mike has dropped a few indi albums on his own label...piping hot is one and the other was like a comp...

Aug 9, 2002
Gothomrida said:
From 94 to about 97 Suave had shit on lock. The tightest click of rappers and they were all lyricists.

8Ball & MJG
Tela
South Circle
Mr. Mike
Crime Boss

They could have locked the game down if they stayed together. Had an incredible string of albums.

Comin Out Hard
Outside Lookin In
On Top of The World
Anotha Day Anotha Baller
Piece of Mind
Conflicts and Confusion
Wicked Ways

They had that shit.
cant argue with that...that camp had tha south on lock with their shit...I miss that suave house sound...

dray

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2004
mr. mike was at lil jon's autograph signing for lil jon's "crunk juice" and he was saying that he and thorough were gonna drop a south circle album. he also said that he hollered at ball & mjg and said that he planning to do some tracks with them.

Feb 8, 2003
Gothomrida said:

8Ball & MJG
Tela
South Circle
Mr. Mike
Crime Boss

Comin Out Hard
Outside Lookin In
On Top of The World
Anotha Day Anotha Baller
Piece of Mind
Conflicts and Confusion
Wicked Ways

They had that shit.

You forgot the classic album.

CRIME BOSS : ALL IN THE GAME

Suave House also dropped two compilation albums that wasn't mentioned

May 21, 2002
"Who is the Crime Boss - Where is the Crime Boss - The One with the Busted Ski Mask bout to ratatat on that ass"

That 4 me is the the best album Suave put out

Feb 8, 2003
Mak Deniro said:
"Who is the Crime Boss - Where is the Crime Boss - The One with the Busted Ski Mask bout to ratatat on that ass"
That 4 me is the the best album Suave put out
HELL YEAH I AGREE WIT U ON THAT SHIT PUT THE G IN GANGSTA WHEN IT DROPPED..

"COME ONE COME ALL/ TO SEE THE NIGGA BEHIND THE TRIGGA/ BIGGA THAN A KILLA A NIGGA WIT MY LITTLE FINGGA."

N.Ill-state said:
Too Bad T.Draper didn't put out PsychoDrama from Chicago when he had them.
Drap has the album in his possession just never released it for some reason. I know the shit is probaly fire

Rodney Ellis also had a tight voice(thats the guy who sung all Suave's chorus and hooks)

Also did Crime Boss get out of Jail yet?