Where's the Mac supporters?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2005
How many of ya'll still slap ww3 or shell shocked? Mac's always been the dopest mc out the south to me, ww3's the complete album for any rap fan, its a southern all eyez on me in my book. Its really sad dudes been locked up, he had a tremendous ink pen and delivery, i recently got the free mac mixtape and damn, brought back so many years...

Jan 6, 2006
i still slap both til this day. lost both of my actual copies, so ive been blasting burnt copies. wish priority would re-release both albums. hopefully once c-murder gets his case out of the way he can help get mac out....FREE MAC!!!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
How many of ya'll still slap ww3 or shell shocked? Mac's always been the dopest mc out the south to me, ww3's the complete album for any rap fan, its a southern all eyez on me in my book. Its really sad dudes been locked up, he had a tremendous ink pen and delivery, i recently got the free mac mixtape and damn, brought back so many years...

NOPE I havent bumped neither one of those cds in over 5 years(i still got both in mint condition). Beats sounds outdated to me now. But he was a skilled rapper to bad he was a dumb ass and fucked his life and career over.

Far as WW3 being the southern all eyes on me I totally disagre. that shit isnt no where near the level of all eyes on me.

May 15, 2005
Shit, you need to listen to that ww3 again folkz. the lost tapes is like a greatest hits, has about 3 or 4 unreleased joints on there

Jun 6, 2005
FREE MAC!

I still bump both of his NO LIMIT cd's... WW3 went hard but i felt SHELLSHOCKED more, he was the best rapper on tha tank along with Fiend.

Apr 20, 2003
I actually slapped "Shell Shocked" yeasterday in my garage while BBQing in the front porch...... Both were dope as albums!

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
yea i still slap that mac.. i got excited when "the lost tapes" came out, it was dope 2 hear some more mac material, i was surprised 2 find out how master p stole that "where do we go from here" song wit nas completely.. he raps mac's flow pretty much word 4 word, i didnt even know there was an original

Feb 4, 2005
Mac was one of the illist rappers, songs like My Brother, eyes of a killer, Daddy ang Game are classics. His no limit releases are def counted as some of my best albums.

Alot of people didnt take No Limit rappers seriously especially the hiphop press but Soulja Slim, Mac , Kaqne & Able and C-Murder are some of my favorite rappers. I hope they some how find a way to get Macs charge overturned, he got fucked over when he clearly didnt do the crime imo.

Im trying to hear any mac songs he did after his two albums so if you got the hook up get at me please. Thanks

Mar 13, 2003
Still bump both of his albums on the regular.....Shell Shocked is his best effort, but WW3 has some good songs on there too.

Feb 4, 2005
i used to like his 1st on better but after a while i found my self bumping the second one more. Shit now adays i just make playlists with my best songs anyway so shit like a 10/10 album 4 me.

Mar 20, 2008
yo whats that second video on his myspace page cause i was wondering if thats him as a kid but yeah i fuck wit mac hard i was actually listening to that the other day my favorite track is in between that one with soulja slim or number 12 with Mo. B Dick but mac was one of the best ones on the label when it was poppin