Wheres the luv for NAS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
how come no one be talking about how talented NAS is as an MC? his lyrics and beats surpass lots of trash in the mainstream right now. he's the tupac of the east coast. holler if u dig his shit

May 23, 2002
almost every mother fuckin MC sells out in a way.. if u were offerred hella cash, cars, riches, wouldn't u sell out? hell yea!!
when too short sold out by saying it was his last album and all, it was just all a hustle. these rappers arent stupid people, they made it through the ghetto by selling yay or crack to get some bread... and since they're still sharp, they hustlin their way to more skrill

Aug 15, 2002
3x Blunted said:
how come no one be talking about how talented NAS is as an MC? his lyrics and beats surpass lots of trash in the mainstream right now. he's the tupac of the east coast. holler if u dig his shit
mainstream yes. bay sounds no

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
Nas is tight. I dont know bout him signin with Murda but ummm like playa ^up^ there said you would sell out to if the price was right.
Nas has some tight beats and his lyrics are extreme. I prefer his older stuff ("street dreams") over the new crap..:cool:

May 10, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
Yea Nas is tight but AZ got more heat than him, he is just hella slept on!

GOTTI
AZ is definately slept on and he is very tight, but I'd give the edge to Nas. For the simple fact that he has had more consistant albums. AZ dissapointed me with that "9 Lives" shit. His new one got some heat tho.

May 3, 2002
Any of you notice a revolutionary wanting to come out of Nas? (hence "One Mic," "I Want To Talk To You," "Rule," "Black Zombies," "My Country," and several other songs)
With his "knock you off your socks, shoes, pants, shirt, and underwear" rhymes, who wouldn't like him?

I can't believe that review, I wonder what "Sloppy Joe" considers "rap."