Where's San Quinn been at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2006
Last album i heard was Boy 2 a Man and that Cd was alrite. His other cd The Rock:pressure Makes Diamonds was a classic.

Just wanna see whats good w/his next album. any info?

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
man i remember the interview where he said he was coming out with like 3 volumes of "2000 & Quinn".... did he even drop anything last year?

EmDub

Sicc OG
May 11, 2010
Quinn is coming with For The City Vol 1 soon supposedly, it's been pushed back a few times but he talks about it here:

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Man these days you can't be gone for a year or 2 because there's so much competition out there. Drop a song or youtube video to stay fresh in people's mind. I'm not hating but I'm just saying if Philthy Rich can drop a cheap video every other week Quinn should be doing at least one.

Jan 18, 2006
been waiting on that 2000 and Quinn, I know it will be worth the wait so he take however long he waits. He don't have to do anything to stay relevant, been in the rap game 18 years and is known for dropping quality releases. If you don't know who Quinn is stick to listening to that Young Money garbage

Sep 18, 2008
Album getting mixed and mastered by Infinite Studios it's gonna sound right album features Ya Boy , Yukmouth, Nio Tha Gift, J-Stalin, Tha Hoodstarz ,Bailey , Freeway, Lil Quinn , Lil B , E-40 , Home Wrecka , Cellski, Big rich waiting on a Messy Marv verse and Andre Nickatina .. Album is now called For the City and will be release with merchandise this album is was made in the last 6 months the energy is crazy lead single Paid featuring Dun of Los Rakas will be released to radio at the end of month it's a monster!

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
My original thread kinda got derailed, but, that I Never Left mixtape got some heat on there. He rappin over commercial beats but he gassing like the DD Mixtape days!

Nov 20, 2007
Album getting mixed and mastered by Infinite Studios it's gonna sound right album features Ya Boy , Yukmouth, Nio Tha Gift, J-Stalin, Tha Hoodstarz ,Bailey , Freeway, Lil Quinn , Lil B , E-40 , Home Wrecka , Cellski, Big rich waiting on a Messy Marv verse and Andre Nickatina .. Album is now called For the City and will be release with merchandise this album is was made in the last 6 months the energy is crazy lead single Paid featuring Dun of Los Rakas will be released to radio at the end of month it's a monster!
tight! who's on the production?