"Where's Messy Marv?" DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
In the trailer section on Quinn's "From A Boy 2 A Man" DVD there's a trailer 4 a new DVD called "Where's Messy Marv?" that's comin' out this month. Idk if it's a joke but it didn't seem like it. It looks like it's hosted by Homewrecka and he's basically goin' @ Fillmore and Eddy St. askin' the locals "where's Messy Marv?" and every1 says they haven't seen him 4 a while...even Big Rich said I haven't seen him @ here since the '90's. I was trippin' when I saw that 'cause Big Rich put Messy in his "That's The Business/Where I'm From" video. The DVD is definitely dissin'/exposin' Messy. Quinn, Big Rich, Willie Henn and Homewrecka are the only cats I recognized in the DVD trailer. :siccness:

Jan 23, 2006
QUINN STEADY GOIN AT MESS AND MESS AIN'T EVEN REPLYING TO ALL THEY DISSES I WONDER WHY QUINN AIN'T SAYING NOTHIN ABOUT AP-9 EVER SINCE "FENCE HOPPER" CAUSE AP-9 STILL SAYING THAT QUINN DRYSNITCHIN ON THAT TRACK OFF "I AM LEGEND".

Apr 23, 2006
that sounds like the most boring dvd ever...

like they could litereally make a 3 minutes yotube video off that idea and i still prolly wouldnt make it through the end

"wheres mess at?"
"iono"

"hey man you seen messy marv?"
"naw"