WHERES B.I.G. PRONOUNCED (BIAJE)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
youngwillz said:
what? you hatin on the northwest?
No..what hes sayin is...BIAJE AINT from the NW...so why would you ask where he been...in a forum that has nothin to do with him....go ask this question in the BART forum...use some common sense....

Apr 20, 2005
Whoa, thank heavens! Some one finally heard of Biaje. I thought I was the only one thats ever heard of him. He performed in England a month ago. Everybody was so hyped up cuz he was from the states. Damn he is a true MC. I didnt know that anyone can have so much heat. I remember this one part when he popped his collar so hard that the neck part of his White-T got stretched out so wide that u can see his left shoulder! Fuckin tight man!

Aug 20, 2004
youngwillz said:
nigga fuck all dat i just wanna know if this nigga got any new heat and ill post wherever the fuck i wanna!!!!!!! on thatr note im f.S.G'd out!

Great...then dont be mad when no one answers your questions...kapeesh?No need for bein an ass about it...

Just use your god given gift of COMMON SENSE..."Hmmmm...tell me common sense....is BIAJE from the Northwest???No?Ok...then i WONT ask it in the NORTHWEST FORUM....becuasse no one will no this answer...isnt he from the Bay???He is?Ok...ill go ask in the B.A.R.T. forum...which stands for BAY AREA Rap Talk...."

^^^thats what the convo should be in your head next time you decide to ask a question in a forum....