Where????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Mr. and Mrs. Twisted doin they thang...The Mrs. lost her job, so she dont be online much, as a matter of fact I aint seen her on at all since then..The Mr. be on from time to time, but thats rare too..I need to make my way off to the Sanctuary and let my people peep this new Trunk Tight cd.

Reezer, I aint heard from him, last post I saw from him was in the Trunk Tight thread...I wonder what he been up to...

MuB..I miss that cat too..Aint talk to that playa for many moons..I been tryin to get ahold of him for the last week now, but no luck.

That playa Maja, we be in contact via email alot, and we workin out the kinks of www.giproductz.com and planning the Trunk Tight product.

I miss all these cats in the real world, and on this G.I. board..

They'lll all be back around...Goes to show that life aint all weaved up as easily as the web.

Apr 25, 2002
GI: Good lookin' out on the info.....I'm still hopin' to meet all of you some day down the road....

Sik: Damn hogg, what's up with the metal breathing apparatus?

Apr 25, 2002
GAME INSANE said:
I need to make my way off to the Sanctuary and let my people peep this new Trunk Tight cd.
wuts creakin T.1... it's been many moons since u stept foot on zoo turf.. cum thru android and drank a tall can with yo folx.. u kno that savage mub be touchin down all the time.. actin like he tony montana and shit.. u kno twisted constantly rollin them twenties.. actin like he yukmouth and shit.. cum lounge with yah folx and let a motherfucka soak that trunk tight.. i ain't herd it in years.. that shit was trunkin. stay up folx.. gone.

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Latest SHP Update...

You crazy as fuck C Gar..It was coo as fuck seein ya mane in the flesh form..

Mr. and Mrs. Twisted doin they thang..I slide ova to the Sanctuary and let Mr. soak up that ESHAM album. Damn He was on it tough, and we got smoked and soaked that whole album..Mub got there a about a hour after I did, and that ESHAM shocked his muthafuckin block too..Had him off that shit fa sho. I kept the TRUCK TIGHT CD unheard till we got to my load..We hit the town a lil and soaked up the latest version of TRUNK TIGHT. The sub commands you to love this shit...

That playa playa Maja I been in contact with that droid, im tryin to get him workin at www.mediuscorp.com

O ya...MuB said what up yall..