Where u at brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
Born & raised in San Jose as well / why did we move up here ? It was 105 today ??? LOL I miss SJ a lot . Great City !
Moved up here in 06 cause what i was paying for a shitty two bed room apt in the eastside, up here i could have a four bed room with a good size back yard for almost the same price and own it...Most of my dads side of the family is from lincoln and Roseville.. So its not too bad. Im rite off roseville rd near the train yard. But i miss all my san jose goons alot. Most of my close fam live there...Dont get to go back as much as i would like... But gonna be there at the end of the month!

Jun 5, 2004
Is this really a "rep yo hood" thread that already hit page 2, and ppl r still respondin all serious n shit?

I thought i woulda heard somebody say "fuck yo shit" already...

I'll start: ay cloverdale/clovertucky: fuck yo shit nigga, ol' "im so country i couldnt afford to mate with a real sheep dat i had to mate wit a sheep clone leftover from science and sold my baby for a scratchy ass wool jacket" ass nigga