where these dago cats from ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2004
i'm feelin the dago rap scene hard as fuck at the moment..theres a lot of talent out there....

i aint familiar with san diego as a city though.

can anyone break down which neighbourhoods certain rappers are from ?

ecay uno , cricet , mitchy , mackvillan , r beta and magnificent , mr shadow , damu , lil c.s., lc janet etc.

thanks

HAWG

Mar 25, 2004
BALLHAWG said:
i'm feelin the dago rap scene hard as fuck at the moment..theres a lot of talent out there....

i aint familiar with san diego as a city though.

can anyone break down which neighbourhoods certain rappers are from ?

ecay uno , cricet , mitchy , mackvillan , r beta and magnificent , mr shadow , damu , lil c.s., lc janet etc.

thanks

HAWG
That nigga ecay, lc janet is from westcoast I think the 30s, cricet i think is from 47 NHC, mitchy is from lincoln park blood gang, mackvillain I don't know because in one of his tracks he said he don't bang I heard he a crip though, mr shadow is from some mexican gang, damu is from 5/9 brims i don't know about the other rappers though

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
I Used To Be Label Mates With R Beta And Macknificent Back When I Was With Sidewyz When It First Started When I Was In The Group The Afilliates...They Frum Parkside, Theyre An Organization Of Pimps, They Affiliated With The East(Skyline) Though...And That Nigga Lil CS Is Frum That East Dago Mob Crip Gang, U Dont Listen To That Nigga's Lyrics, Its Straight Heat And He Be Reppin Them EDMCs So Hard On His Rhymes, That It Shouldnt of Been A Question WHere He Frum...I Heard SOme Of That Mobstaz Album Comin Out Thru Baby Ant And If U Dont Get That CD, Then SOmethings Gotta Be Wrong....That Samoanigga Young Sau

Apr 12, 2003
ecay and lc janet from westcoast cricet from NHC 41st. mitchy slicc from lincoln park blood gang not sure bout r beta and magnificent mr shawdow from woptown lil c.s east daygo mob crip gang damu from the south 59 brims