Where the fuck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
..are the reviews at? Seriously. Like, I remember Everready getting reviewed by a lot of big-name hip-hop sites. But, I'm seeing nothing on Killer besides IGN and local newspapers. Anyone know what's up?

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
..are the reviews at? Seriously. Like, I remember Everready getting reviewed by a lot of big-name hip-hop sites. But, I'm seeing nothing on Killer besides IGN and local newspapers. Anyone know what's up?
They are probably still listening..... reviews usually get done after the writer finishes listening to the entire album. Don't get pissed if reviews don't pop right up.... these writers may have fallen victim to the repeat button.

If your concerned about reviews..... get to writing.

I'm enjoying the album on constant rotation.... fuck criticism anyway.

freedictionary.com said:
crit·i·cism (krt-szm)
n.
1. The act of criticizing, especially adversely.
2. A critical comment or judgment.
a. The practice of analyzing, classifying, interpreting, or evaluating literary or other artistic works.
b. A critical article or essay; a critique.
c. The investigation of the origin and history of literary documents; textual criticism.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
criticism
Noun
1. fault-finding or censure
2. an analysis of a work of art or literature
3. the occupation of a critic
4. a work that sets out to analyse
Criticism = accounts of someone elses opinion/ interpretation of something
a.k.a. A personal translation of traditionally negative thoughts regarding artwork/literature/whatever.

I am capable of forming my own opinion regarding this album and only read reviews to get a good laugh usually so post up your review links. Fuck criticism because rarely is it conveyed in a "constructive" or positive manner.

6 out of 5 mics..... now you don't have to pickup the source next month....

<afterthought>
The only critic who's name I can remember was nathaniel drisdale, from the pitch magazine, who reviewed the kick ass show at the blue note in columbia missouri.... we all remember what happened to him.
He was made famous :cool:
</afterthought>

Mar 13, 2006
My really good friend that moved away was a big fan of Tech, he came back up for the forth, and I was playing some Killer. He was like "Tech gots new shit out?"

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I've never really been a regular here, but I came back after a several month hiatus to see Killer would be droppin' soon.

If I didn't come here, I probably wouldn't have known about it either.

Same with MLK. I hadn't been here a while, come back and see that shit was about to drop.

Nov 7, 2006
this thread just proves that jobs arent getting done. in my line of work when jobs dont get done we find new ppl to get that job done and do it quick. and yes thats a suggestion in a way lol

Nov 7, 2006
^^^lol why do i usually come off ass a dumbass or something lol. it's just shit i always thought and figured i will unleash em all tonight. i been thinking like this since everready didnt go that far.

Jun 9, 2007
no, not sayin you're usually a dumbass... I think the scariest thing is the fact that it all falls on deaf ears with the decision-makers

Like you said tho, if I'm feelin it I'll still be bumpin it regardless if it sells a million copies or a thousand