where the fuck the raiders at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
since yall love to post up some shit immediately after niner games ima let you mufuckas have it. FUCK THE CHOKELAND FAKERS!!! i just wanna see what kind of excuses yall have for this one. miss all the personal shit talkin for your momma talk football cuz aint nobody wanna hear that bitch shit. yall mufuckas dont respect that red & gold callin us a push over team, well we took that respect and ripped yall hearts out in your house. what now speak on it. 49ers BEEEEEEEEEEITCHES!!!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
SHUT THAT SHIT UP.

WE MISSED THE FIRST ONE AND THEN CAME BACK AND THEN KICK ONE AGAIN.

JUST A FIELD GOAL?

ISNT THAT ALL THAT KEPT YOU GUYS OUT OF THE SUPER BOWL.

SILENCE...........:dead:

Sicc OG
Jul 1, 2002
hometown.aol.com
that was one of the biggest ass whoopings all year. ya'll were lucky you only lost by a field goal. the raiders first touchdown was only scored cause of the worst officiating ive ever seen then we missed 2 field goals and had 2 drives inside the 5 where the niners didn't get tds. niners had 2x more yards and the biggest disparity in time of possession ive ever seen. they also ran the last 31 plays of the game and the raiders got two possessions and a total of 19 plays in the second half. that was just straight domination by the niners.

Apr 25, 2002
i'll-JackU-2 said:
You won by three points, you aint rip nobodies heart out.......so what you think the niners are goin far this year? Watch how they get fucked up down the stretch!
i don't give a fuck if we won by one point a win is a win. and we beat you in your house for your 4th lost in a row we definately ripped yall hearts specially when yall thought you had the game locked. you think your players have the same confidence as the beginning of the season fuck naw. and i never said anythin about goin far, playoffs definately i never said anythin about a superbowl like all the raider fans was hollerin earlier in the season. and about us gettin fucked up down the stretch well see. all i know is the niners is playin better ball then that other team across the bay and yall fuckin up b4 you even gettin to the stretch and got players leavin on stretchers. go head and get your authentic CHOKELAND FAKERS jersey made cuz its official now.

Apr 25, 2002
i'll-JackU-2 said:
Bitches....all of you........when the niners lose expect this same kind of bashing.
i could see your new to this board because once there's somethin to say bout the niners the fakers are the first ones to speak so ain't shit to expect it ain't new the fakers are haters.

Sep 16, 2002
JReezelle said:

i don't give a fuck if we won by one point a win is a win. and we beat you in your house for your 4th lost in a row we definately ripped yall hearts specially when yall thought you had the game locked. you think your players have the same confidence as the beginning of the season fuck naw. and i never said anythin about goin far, playoffs definately i never said anythin about a superbowl like all the raider fans was hollerin earlier in the season. and about us gettin fucked up down the stretch well see. all i know is the niners is playin better ball then that other team across the bay and yall fuckin up b4 you even gettin to the stretch and got players leavin on stretchers. go head and get your authentic CHOKELAND FAKERS jersey made cuz its official now.
This boy got it fucked up! Yea maybe we lost some confidence, but u regain that confidence down the stretch. 4 games straight is a tough one to bite, but we still got potential to win the superbowl. You Niner fans don't know shit, but love the niners and hate the raiders, ya'll some jokes!

Sep 28, 2002
playoffs yes but we need 2 beat green bay 2 even think of super bowl

raiders lost 4 in a row couple more games kiss them play off hopes alive i mean how can u make playoff s or even the super bowl if u losin at home that should be easy games raiders have the best fans and home advatange in sports but my niners r just2 much we not new 2 pressure go niners baby the game was tight but a win a win

Apr 25, 2002
lookz lyke tha Raider fanz are already acting lyke sum hoez. "you only won by 3" hahahahahahah and you only LOZT by 3. but you STILL LOZT and we STILL WON idiot.

-wut happened to tha Raiderz "exposing" tha Niner'z Defense? Gannon had hiz seazon low with obnly 164 yardz againzt tha Ninerz. Charlie Garner only had 52 yardz rushing. good job "expozing" that D. keep up tha good work.

Garcia threw for 282 yardz. lookz lyke HE EXPOZED your secondary. how bout Owens? 12 receptionz for 191 yardz. good coverage and excellent tackling guyz. maybe, juzt maybe, thatz why you fuckerz are in a 4 game lozing streak and seeing az how next week you gotta play Denver, itz a soon to be 5 game lozing streak.

fuckin Raider fanz after all that shyt-talking are now nowhere to be found.

NFL.com sayz it bezt:
"Raiders fell to the 49ers"