Where the f*ck is my poster?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
:eek:

....LOL!! ..nah.. I'm just talkin' shit... I didnt even get a chance to go to the post office today but you've more than hooked me up with every SLR order I've placed...

...but anyways.. so yeah.. . I bumped the Crytical album with some of my folks today and should have a bulk order for you shortly... I told them I could get them signed posters for $9-$10 shipped... :cool:

...but ummm yeah.. this forum is quite like DEATH so I thought I'd post up.. if you dont start posting up some updates or snippets or news or SOMETHING.. I might have to start posting rumors and gossip to stir up some dust... :paranoid:

Apr 25, 2002
According to the Crytical album insert, Dread is the newest SLR member? That's dope, he ripped it on "I Can't Take It No More." Is he already working on something?

Nov 30, 2002
PT cruiser... if my memory serves me correctly.. thats just a dodge neon with a different body isnt it?

you can make those tight tho... if you do the right shit to em

pz

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Notes said:
He did. He said he got it because it has good "trunk space". If you ask me, I think he secretly wants to be from the BAY. He won't admit it though.

...haaaa! tell it Notes!

...lol @ "trunk space" ....