Where my dog MUBB at??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Holla at ya folks mayne.. We got a few zips we gotta run thru folks.. You know how the DANKSTAS do it mayne... Get at me!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I miss that guy MuB. He had me crackin' up some days like crazy. Too bad that "Jungle Savage" is unable to hit this spot up.

NBD, hit me on AIM sometime, it ain't shit mayn.

Jul 26, 2002
Well that computer is just to store music and stuff on you know browse around and stuff .... eventually we want to get the lab. It's going to take some time though. We're actually got some plans for the future in a business.

M

MuB

BETTA LATE THEN NEVA ....

I'm up in this one mo gen ya'll ....

Good lookin out M Dash on keepin ya folx in the brain ... that GI / Moj track is bangin ... My folx Mr. TwiSted made that beat ... real tight laces for the good ankle support makes for a good drive to the hole feel me ... hit me and we'll chop it up like kung fu fightaz playboy ...

Jus to update all my folx on the board i've been doin my damn thang and doin it well ... MuB will NEVA fall off ... I hustle toooooo hard to make this bread and keep this game circulatin for it to all go to waste mayne ...

Organized Crhyme Music Presents the " No BraiNz " EP ... Mr TwiSted will be the Main Producer on the project ... hopefully i'll be able to get a beat or two from T1 , Maja and Lee Majors of Side Industry so i can have a nice variety of KNOCK to the album ... Loe has been involved to the fullest and i cant wait to get thingz really movin ... i'll keep yall posted .

MuB