where mike been?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Deadly Game

that nigga in rehab.......

no wait they quarantined him cuz he was deemed "too sicc"

no he killed his baby mama, and he on the run....bsleezy was supposed ta send him some loot via Western Union.....im supposed ta meet him in Puerto Villarta.....

no wait..... he went ta visit X and was accused of smuggling contraband...he is now being held until further notice......

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
xraidedloc831 said:
^^^I know you two are close so thanks for the info. Bsleezy if you ever want some promotion hit me up and ill put your album on my site.
Aiight dawg, I aint on the internet as much as I used to be but i'll remember that ... Appreciate it, i'll be in touch.

bsleez, i love you folks...get at me...my number on my thread. You and wifey gotta swoop through the spot for a weekend...i got 4 bedrooms now so its coo...no more sleeping on the floor in the livin room with no chair for you to sit on...lol to loca...why u frontin? 88? c'mon ma, you know damn well i called you in 93 but you was in labor (again) so i left a message...holla at ya boy. cory? what up dogg? I was in santa cruz early sept.but i been through more phones than pacbell and i aint had your number. My folks got killed out there. They found him hanging from his ceiling fan...cold shit. (RIP Big bleezy) get at me....Im out though...stay tuned....ill holla...PS Osama said whats up. He aight. nucka crazy though. he wanted me to tell yall what up....On my way to puerta vallarta...You better be there deadly...ill tell pac and elvis yall said hi....holla! 1