where is the thug rapper who will bang on the system?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
All these rappers talk about how they are gangsta cuz they been to prison or jail, but they never bang on the system that put em there in the first place. They all hard cuz they come from the ghetto, but they never point out how the system made those same conditions and keeps folks caged up in the hood. They talk shit about snitches, but not the government that keeps poor people at each other's throats. Where's the next 2Pac? The next Nas? The next thug rapper that will stand up to all these backstabbing politicians and businessmen?

I heard this A-Wax song the other day that talks about the war on drugs and then says:

"What the fuck you finna do about it?
Probably nothin
But let him disagree when his patna say somthin
He gon turn into a mad man, reachin for guns
Everyday occurrences deep in the slums."

And that's exactly what I'm talking about, nobody actually does shit about the oppression going on, in fact they just make it worse by glorifying a parasitic life of keeping fiends hooked and mistreating women, just the way the ruling class wants to portray us. But let a little 17 year old muthafucka give him a mean mug and suddenly it's time for action.

I'm not saying A-Wax is any different, even though he points this out, its the same shit. None of these so called thugs have the heart to actually build up the community, they just prey on the community, then whine about it when the system comes down on them.

Like Arrested Development said back in the day:

"all you brothas and sistas that are hustlas
sellin crack cocaine to your followers
to me you're sell-out, a uncle tom...
causin confusion, shootin and killin
drugs and guns supplied by the villain
you're playin the role, puttin fear in populations
makin us allow the system to protect us
allowin the chicken snake to protect the chickens
police brutality claimin much victims
the powers that be may come with their solutions
but trust me, their trees bear no fruits, no"

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
any "thug" rapper who tries to "bang" on the system will look like an idiot... what yall see as SYSTEM.. i see as family choices.. everything u do.. even in yo teen years.. has the chance of affecting your heritage's future... if you got a son.. but yo go to prison.. then u makin his chances of succeedin that much more minute.. so thats on you.. then if he grows up and blames the SYSTEM.. when his daddy was out murderin muhfuckas.. it looks quite foolish

those who look to blame shit on other people.. usually dont amount to much.. do you.. dont look for no scapegoats.. if you gon speak on it speak on it from a standpoint.. those who be like "america" made me what i am.. need to man the fuck up and take responsibility for shit

these niggaz rappin tryna get they paper.. the hood needs its leaders... but the fact that you could go to a leaders seminar.. then get popped on the way home... is the reason a lot of people let critical thinking fall to the side.. and play the part they feel they are "forced" to when they actually choose to accept it

you waitin on a RAPPER to do it.. while you could be doin it yo daym self.....

i kinda went off topic but yeah.. the point is somewhere in there lol

Feb 5, 2005

WHO SAYz U HAVE 2 B A "THUG" 2 BANG ON DA SYSTEM ??

ERYDAY LIFE SHOULD B MOTIVATION ENUFF 2 MAKE N-E PERSON WANNA BANG ON DA SYSTEM....

ESPECIALLY MINORITIEz OR WHITEz LIVE'N N MINORITY AREAz....

ITz JUS A SHAME DAT ALL DA YRz AFTER PAC/BIGGIE DIED, 90 % OF RAPPERz R ON DA SAME SHIT, NOT MANY TRYNA TAKE IT 2 ANUTHA LEVEL....

DEY STUK ON DA SAME OL "THUG/GANGSTA" SHIT....

I WONT DISAGREE WIT'EM SPIT'N BOUT DEY LIFE IF DAS ALL DEY KNO, ITz ALL G....

BUT AT SUM POINT TRY 2 TAKE IT ANUTHA LEVEL, ONCE U ON DA SAME SHIT 4 SO LONG IT STARTz 2 LOSE ITz APPEAL....

IT SOUNDz REPETITIVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN U BEEN AROUND Az LONG Az I HAVE.....

I HEAR ALOT OF PPL BANG'N ON DA SYSTEM THO :

X-RAIDED ( WHICH SHOULDNT B A SURPRISE, MOST OF HIz LIFE HAz BEEN INSIDE OF DA SYSTEM )

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE ( EAST COAST RAP'R, BUT HE SPIT FLAMEz, AN ALSO BEEN INSIDE DA SYSTEM 4 A LONG TIME )

MAC DRE ( HE DID IT BAC N DA DAY, HE BEEN DERE )

C-BO ( HE DOES IT ERY SO OFTEN, HE GOT A HISTORY WIT BE'N N DA SYSTEM )

A-WAX ( HE DOES IT FRUM TIME 2 TIME , HE BEEN THRU IT 2 )

DA LIST GOES ON, BUT ITz A SMALL PERCENT COMPARE'D 2 ALL DA "THUG/GANGSTA" SHIT U HEAR ERYDAY, SUM REAL BUT MOST OF ITz FAKE......

- GEEzUz